What is a good rate to pay for Sirius xm?

B-O-B'03

Established Member
The Wife's new F150 has a couple of USB ports in it, I bought a 500GB USB hard drive and loaded up with music.

The drive was $30 and I have been ripping my 900+ CD collection to it... She does not need Sirus/XM.

They offered me the "deal" of $15 a month, after her initial free 6 months wore off.

They can pound sand, I "own" enough music to keep the wife out of repeats for a long time.

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Don't forget that there is plenty of free software to download songs from YouTube that sound just fine.
Plus tons of never released live music that is frequently BETTER than the studio recordings.

TaraFirma

Established Member
You can definitely get Sirius to give you a substantial discount, and definitely do that if you're a committed Sirius user. I had Sirius for a few years but got tired of paying for Sirius' for each vehicle, and saw limitations of content. I checked out Pandora and instantly saw it to be a superior chose for me. I love that I can choose the artists/music styles of my choice by creating stations. So now I pay $36.00 a year and listen to the artists of my choosing. Oh, and that $36.00 fee is not "per vehicle". One price and you can use your Pandora account for all of your vehicles and also in your home/office. :)

^^this. Pandora is where its at.

Dbzguy

Black Sheep Squadron
Established Member
I'v been doing the 25 for 5 months thing for the last year.

Don't forget that there is plenty of free software to download songs from YouTube that sound just fine.
Plus tons of never released live music that is frequently BETTER than the studio recordings.

Hells yes. One of the best things I found online a while back!

LostRacer

I drive a Jalopy
Established Member
I bought the lifetime membership back when they offered it for like $400 about 8 years ago. Not one bill, and I have free internet radio too. No sure if they still do that.

I have the same. Got it with the car I purchased from someone.

GRUSE

Established Member
0. Buy an aftermarket deck, play your music from your phone you want to listen to. Simple.

^ This X 65,000 I dropped Sirius after Howard went to a 3 day work schedule.Have been downloading the shows commercial free since 2009.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
They are SUPER annoying!! Every time they call they ask "what will it take" I said free.. They said why free? I said because Pandora is free, and my music is free lol.. Any they don't replay the same music as XM does.. They still call me but I pick up and hang up.

Users who are viewing this thread