What if yo chial get ammonia??

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
Sadly, no different than the people waiting in front of Walmart all night in below freezing degree weather for $5 DVDs and $400 flatscreens and then stomping over people or fighting over the last COD game their kids want. The Popeyes chicken video is pretty on par though.:lol:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I tried to put what I thought they said into my translator app on my Iphone but I couldn't figure out what language they were speaking:shrug:

T-Kid

Young Gun.
Established Member
205890_160717330673490_160715637340326_319283_6220464_n.jpg

robloz50

Established Member
Worse part I live here! Everywhere you go, you see and hear that crap.
So on a side note these are the only shipment of these shoes stores are going to get?

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Worse part I live here! Everywhere you go, you see and hear that crap.
So on a side note these are the only shipment of these shoes stores are going to get?

Yeah I hear you on that I live and work in some pretty rough areas but the time I spent living in TX Houston definitely stood out LOL

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The trash in the parking lot is enough to never make me want to go there. Holy shit, what kind of ghettos does Texas have? Fer REEEAAAuGGGH

That's Greenspoint. We call it Gunspoint for a reason. The area is an absolute shit hole. That news crew knew exactly what they were doing setting up shop there.

Black Justin

Established Member
That reminded me of that skit they did on chapelle where all the blacks their reparations... "Imma go head and spend this money fo you crackaz change to minds.... HEY CHUCK, SUCK MY ----"

Users who are viewing this thread