What if yo chial get ammonia??

buckinwild

Established Member
As expected they are all over ebay now, some moron has a pair "buy it now" priced at $1550.00 LMAO. Stores should do these like a sealed bid auction rather than have everyone in lines like this. Oh well this way I guess we all get a brief laugh or a headshake of disbelief anyway Lol.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Welcome to Houston eerbody!

gunspoint mall ftw lol

that area is a dump

And has been for years.

The dude in the video said, "A group of my friends, from lakewood....we get a lot of money."

Hmmm, wonder if he is a government handout check, or a drug dealer.

He's wearing a letter jacket from the high school I went to, and he sounds exactly like he's from my old high school. That's how I learned all my cool hip-hop lingo!

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
They just need to drape a gigantic tent over gunspoint and fog the shit out of it. Then burn everything. Then rebuild it, minus the section 8 housing.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Is it really a racial "stereotype" if it's proven time and time again?

Not really, that's just an excuse to not be included in the stereotype, even if it's known they are no different.

This isn't just a black thing. Trash comes in all colors, even white. Just watch the news the day after Black Friday. You will see white people doing stupid things just to get a deal on Christmas presents.

Users who are viewing this thread