What heat exchanger has the SVT on it?

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I'm getting my PPRV deleted next weekend and I'm thinking about getting a aftermarket heat exchanger. I see people with ones that have SVT or Cobra. I assume they are a stencil....but do you just buy a stencil....is it special paint...or do you order it and tell them what you want?

Thanks guys
Nick

SugeMike

Established Member
Yup LFP

2659555_87_full.jpg

-Mike

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Keep in mind that the stenciled letter will wear off eventually from road debris. You might be better off buying a HE unstenciled, have a stencil made locally, and spray it yourself. Then when the lettering starts to wear you've got the means to easily repaint it. Just a thought.

Also, if you're looking for a dual pass HE there is a recent thread stating they're backordered at LFP. Just a heads up. You might want to check with them.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
They were offering a special with free stenciling and shipping for SVT members. Just make sure you mention it when you call. I love the SVT logo. Now you'll get that's ghey using your initials lol!

speeder_0069

Established Member
My girlfriend drew it out on poster board then i cut it out then i painted it on....it look pretty good for doing every thing by eye....

Picture071.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread