What happened to the On3 SINGLE turbo kit for Coyote's?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Hahah i was just thinking that myself. DO NOT ever get rid of that kit!

Or better yet... jig it up and start selling them yourself

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Or maybe ill just make a few then take (15) customer orders and disappear and build a GenX motor......:p:D:eek: but yea im surprised no one has done just that! Jig it up and make them urself. Seems to be quite a market for it since there really isn't a lot of good single kits to chose from these days.

Ppl were waiting a year and a half for their kit! Id say there is quite a demand. And especially since u can score an S197 for like $15-18k these days!

usdm420

Established Member
That 7675 turbo is too small on the hot side, but valve springs should take you a ways and buy you a few more psi until you address the real issue (back pressure).

My worthless opinion.. it is easier to swap out the turbo for something along the lines of 76/87 but hey.. if you want to tear into the heads, so be it.

Best option is do both.

End goal is a fresher 2nd gen in the long run. For now, I'll talk to my fab guy and see what he thinks about running a 5" off an upsized exhaust side. It shouldn't cost much, maybe we'll try it first and give it a test run? I can always cut a larger hole in the bumper lol

usdm420

Established Member
Took her out this morning to play around a little bit. This is on 6 pounds. She feels good, runs hard...now we start planning for more

Reaper14

Established Member
Wow, that sucks about CPR. A website claims to sell the kits & made me think the opposite. That maybe he was finally on it. Thanks for the heads up. On3 is the way to go then.

Vic

usdm420

Established Member
CPR's rep across Facebook groups is probably the worst I've ever seen. There's guys complaining about orders placed damn near 2 years ago.

Reaper14

Established Member
Took her out this morning to play around a little bit. This is on 6 pounds. She feels good, runs hard...now we start planning for more

That looked like a lot of tire spin. I know the feeling, even on m/ts. I only have a whippled 5.0, I assume you would have even more tire slip.

Vic

usdm420

Established Member
I'm on crappy Nitto 555R's. I think they reach their limits around 500hp lol
Only real wheelspin I got was from the 2-3 shift though.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I don't think he's in business any longer. Ur beating a dead horse bro.....

CPR's rep across Facebook groups is probably the worst I've ever seen. There's guys complaining about orders placed damn near 2 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread