what hand wax recommended for bab

95FSTCOBRA

Established Member
I'm looking to wax my car, but not sure what hand wax to use what u guys recommend. Or have experience with. Thanks

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
There are definitely lots of options out there as I'm sure people will chime in and tell you the same.

We are carrying some car care products now, and we have some that I can offer you with a forum discount. Since you're going to be applying by hand, you can use something like the Collinite #845, or the Poorboys Liquid Nattys Blue. We also have a synthetic sealant called Rejex which will look great and last a few months. Between the Poorboys and the Collinite, the Poorboys will give you a nicer finish, but won't last nearly as long as the Collinite. If you haven't done so already, I'd definitely suggest claying the vehicle before waxing to get the best result from the wax.

Feel free to call me here at the store. I'll help walk you through anything else you have questions about.

95FSTCOBRA

Established Member
Cool thanks. Just did the clay work. I'm looking for a product to keep it maintain. Thanks for the response

95FSTCOBRA

Established Member
DSC01569.jpg

cobraetti

part of the zombie squad
Established Member
I just started using Jax Wax little hard to find but easy on easy off available @ jegs.com. I have used poorboys nattys before with excellent results you can't loose, plus dealing w/ lethal is a good thing.

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
Adams americana with a adams revive polish first will look amazing!

95FSTCOBRA

Established Member
Thanks Bro.......thanks for responding guys. Just order collinite wax can't wait LOL. I got my car detail at a shop near my place but I decided to do it on my own and save some money. Thanks for the great info.

Users who are viewing this thread