What fuel system are turbo guys running

eebj01

Established Member
I was curious as to what some of you are running for fuel systems with these big singles or twins making 800 or 900 rwhp? Are they still returnless? I am going with a twin setup and I can't see how my fuel system will not be maxxed out. I have twin Focus pumps, twin lines out of the tank into a fuel filter, single 8an feed line into a Y block into aftermarket rails. I also have a BAP with wiring upgrade to BAP and to the pumps. I was thinking of going return style but Weldon pumps are loud. I've seen guys putting down big power, as much as 1000+. They have to be return style...right?

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Im running a return style with fox body fuel tank, weldon 2345 i believe not sure if thats the right model number, 75lb injectors, sullivan fuel rails.

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
Get rid of all you stuff and go to a return style. Weldon 2025, dial a flow ,weldon filters -10 supply -8 return ,weldon 2040 regulator, aeromotive rails and your injectors should be fine.

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
snakebitten1975 what were the modifications you had to make to run a fox-body fuel tank on the cobra? thanks again....Luis

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
carolinacat said:
Get rid of all you stuff and go to a return style. Weldon 2025, dial a flow ,weldon filters -10 supply -8 return ,weldon 2040 regulator, aeromotive rails and your injectors should be fine.

Thats basically the same setup im running with fox body fuel tank, return style with 2345, little bit bigger pump, but the 2025 should be plenty for the power, you could even run the the 2035 if you like.

htt760

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Thats basically the same setup im running with fox body fuel tank, return style with 2345, little bit bigger pump, but the 2025 should be plenty for the power, you could even run the the 2035 if you like.

on something like your running how much would it cost to run something like tath??? thanks

TRBO VNM

gonna run

GT pumps
dual fpdm's
60's, may go higher
-6 lines out of tank into single -8 line
will be running cpr rails
possibly run BAP

Users who are viewing this thread