what fuel pumps are these?

LT1BIRD

Established Member
145122_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=SFiAYu_p8-MAX-fBITg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.jpg
485716_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=VN9CvqnY850AX88tYc3&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg

I think they are gt supercar pumps?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Id say you're right. Pull one out should have markings on them. Going to pull them anyway to replace those swollen lines I'd imagine.

Old school Fore hat?

LT1BIRD

Established Member
I could not get the pump out of the fore mount... I pushed and twisted etc.. did not want to break is as they work fine...

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I could not get the pump out of the fore mount... I pushed and twisted etc.. did not want to break is as they work fine...

What are your goals? Id say change the lines and get fresh pre-filters and log the duty cycle. Thats an old hat if its the one I'm thinking. Might have some miles on them.

LT1BIRD

Established Member
they actually have very few miles.. like 500... i just pulled them out to see what they were as I was told they were stock cobra pumps.. not sure the guy really knew... I got suspicious when saw dual fpdm in the trunk... Log... yes.. once the car is back on the road ill check them out! Thanks!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
they actually have very few miles.. like 500... i just pulled them out to see what they were as I was told they were stock cobra pumps.. not sure the guy really knew... I got suspicious when saw dual fpdm in the trunk... Log... yes.. once the car is back on the road ill check them out! Thanks!

Only judging miles from the pre-filter which might had been reused from the stock pumps. Agreed, dunno why you'd run a Fore hat and dual FPDM with stock pumps.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Not stock pumps. I also dont think they are GT pumps. I had the improved GT pumps and the wires were permanently attached to the pumps. Wires were red and white too. Stock pumps dont have loose wires/spades either.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Those are the older GT pumps. They had the spade connector. The improved pumps come with the plug attached.

Users who are viewing this thread