What exhaust set up are you all running?

F8LSNK04

Established Member
Hey guys I plan to order my Offroad X pipe , and C/B exhaust this next week and wanted to know what set up sound good..... I plan to get VRS SS O/R X pipe( looks them same as UPR) and MangaFlow SS catback is this a good combo anyone got any sound clips of there exhaust systems if you can post please..... Thank you very much....

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
im not a big fan of the maggies myself... i like bassani, stingers, and mac. just my opinion. With an xpipe, especially bassanis.

:rockon:

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
I'm not a fan of X pipe, but I do like the MRT hpipe with my Mac catback, and I love it would not trade it for the world. More of a muscle car rumble.

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
yeah i think im about to go with a prochamber and one of the following:

1. Stingers
2. Spintech pro streets
3. MACs

Xpipes are nice.. if i did any of them it would be a full bassani exhaust with the midlength headers.

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
I've got the MagnaFlow CB with a custom 2.5" O/R H.

I'm sure it's been said many times before...the way an exhaust sounds is a subjective opinion at best. What sounds good to you might make me gnash my teeth. The best thing to do is listen to as many different exhausts as you can and form your own opinion on what sounds the best.

BAD03SVT

Established Member
i get tons of compliments on my bbk longtubes, bbk off-road h-pipe, and bassani cat-back

D-Cobra

Established Member
i have the Bassani exhaust. and i'm planning on getting the Bassani X pipe soon. after that, i'll get the full length Bassani headers.

Bassani all the way.

ModMike1572

Established Member
I have the mufflers cut on mine right now, cause i didnt have the money to get an exhaust system, its real loud, but when i do get one i think ill get an off road x pipe with flowmaster cat back. hopefully it'll sound good.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I have had the following setups on my car...

magnaflow catback, stock H pipe (quiet)
magnaflow catback, magnaflow catted X (quiet until WOT)
spintech pro shootout catback, magnaflow catted X (best combo with cats and REALLY loud)
spintech pro shootout catback, upr o/r X (HORRIBLE drone and so loud I lost my hearing)
Mac 3" catback, upr o/r X (best setup without cats and it too is loud and my ears bleed)

FINAL SETUP coming soon

Kooks longtubes
o/r H
mac 3" catback
(I want it so loud you can hear me coming from the next state:rockon:
Plus, now Im deaf from my other setups:) so I want to hear this one:coolman:

Last edited:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
I have the Mac Prochamber and Steeda catback. I have received tons of compliments...some have even said that it was the best sounding Mustang they have heard! I could not be happier with this setup. I went through 4 different setups in my '01 trying to get the right sound and I finally heard a GT with my setup and fell in love with it. I had the exhaust before I even had my '03.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
FR500 catback, still debating if I want to add my magnaflow catted X pipe to it or just leave it alone.

rb185afm

Established Member
I have been through a couple combo's and nothing even comes close to my current set up of MRT or/h pipe and 2 chamber flows.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
The sig says it all, love my Magnaflow (sounds better now than when I installed it).

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread