What do you think she will run?

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
I know we have a lot of track veterans here so I'm kinda curious what you think my car will run at the 1/4 compared to my expectations.

The car

2013 5.0
-Mt82
-3:73s
-MT et street pro on 15"
-Paxton @ 9.7 lbs wastegated 3.33 pulley
-o/r h
-JLT cai
-e85
-eibach coilovers
-bmr lca
- jpc uca

car puts down 683/611

I know there is a lot of variables for track times. I would like to see mid to low 10s. This is a stick car and I know they run slower than the A6s. Does this seem about right?

Also there is a local douchbag hustling ppl on races. He might be on here idk. He has a 5.0 with full bolt ons and a 125 shot running an A6. Dude keeps bullshitting people and saying he is all motor. Should I be concerned with this at all or you think I'll walk him hard? I know he walked a mid 500 rwhp 3v pretty good by about 4-5 cars in the 1/4.

coyote302

Established Member
Mid to low 10s seems about right....it all depend of your 60ft time.
good luck and give us some feedback...

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I would go 3.31's. That way you will not have to shift into 5th at the track. Some 3.31's and some damn good shifting will get you low 10's.

Jenkins

Established Member
331s and you and the guy with the auto should be close. Hes got all his power of the line with perfect shifts. Thats hard to compete with. I should know i have his same set up lol

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
I would go 3.31's. That way you will not have to shift into 5th at the track. Some 3.31's and some damn good shifting will get you low 10's.

Cool thanks Ill probably order them today.
331s and you and the guy with the auto should be close. Hes got all his power of the line with perfect shifts. Thats hard to compete with. I should know i have his same set up lol

I wasn't trying to hear that lol.

stang8psi

Established Member
Yup as mentioned you aren't power limited but rather gear limited with the 3.73's ran into this problem when I was supercharged. But now N/A with spray I love the 3.73 again.. I do have a set of low milage 3.31 if you are interested ?

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Yup as mentioned you aren't power limited but rather gear limited with the 3.73's ran into this problem when I was supercharged. But now N/A with spray I love the 3.73 again.. I do have a set of low milage 3.31 if you are interested ?

Pm'd

svt04cobra1

Established Member
Currently you'll be in the 11's no problem. With a gear change in the 10's if you can shift!! The A6 is lethal with any power adder!!!!!

D98GT

Established Member
You have a nice setup and you'll be limited by yourself (driver) on rowing the gears.

As mentioned; I made a ton less power than you im sure (pump gas but pretty much same setup) and you can see my times posted below with the auto

04compgt

Established Member
You "should" go low 10's based on your power level. The limit will be your driving skills, track prep and traction. Good luck out there and keep us posted.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
You "should" go low 10's based on your power level. The limit will be your driving skills, track prep and traction. Good luck out there and keep us posted.

I agree. Even with 3.73s that's a well into the 10 second range car provided said conditions above.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Let us know how it turns out when you run said douchebag. :beer:

Yeah will do, he might get an ass whipping bc he raced the 3v dude when the guy was on streets. He told him all motor and 3v was expecting a decent race bc the 5.0 was on drag radials. He planned to catch him on the top end. He got freight trained instead. The races were for money so IMO he stole his money. A 125 shot is a pretty big fn lie.

They rematched a couple weeks later with the 3 valve on drag radials but still lost by about 4 cars.

What kinda race? Roll race you win easy...dig race you got your work cut out for you

Dig

clean92lx

Established Member
Hustle the hustler! Get him to agree to a roll race and there's no way you lose unless you miss a shift.

corysmach1

Established Member
You "should" get in the 10s easily after the gear change. Its all in the 60ft. From a roll you will walk that guy. From a dig on the street you will have your hands full. Whats your fuel system consist of BTW?

Users who are viewing this thread