What do you miss?

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I miss being 16-18 years old. Hung out with a big group of friends. we did everything together. went out to eat all the time and would throw huge pit fires which always resulted in us running away from environmental police. Also had a 97 cobra at the time that i beat the bag out of. Now everyone has grown up and gone their own ways. only talk to 2 people from that big group of about 15-20 people.

Adower

Established Member
A simpler life

My wife and I have two mortgages, careers, a toddler, side business and extra curricular activities. I would but trade any of this stuff but sometimes it can get overwhelming.

MrHawK

Established Member
I walking into a grocery store without waiting in line for 30 minutes like it’s Black Friday, EVERYDAY without having to wear a mask and standing 6 feet away from everyone when I just wanna grab a 40oz beer and leave. FML

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tistan

Established Member
I miss being 16-18 years old. Hung out with a big group of friends. we did everything together. went out to eat all the time and would throw huge pit fires which always resulted in us running away from environmental police. Also had a 97 cobra at the time that i beat the bag out of. Now everyone has grown up and gone their own ways. only talk to 2 people from that big group of about 15-20 people.

Same here. I miss those days too. I think what I miss most about those days is everyone could pretty much say anything and people wouldn't get offended. We'd all talk shit to each other and it was all in good fun. It was completely laid back and just all about the fun. My friends grandad owned the trash company and he had a huge burn barrel incinerator that all the construction lumber went in that we used to have huge parties and bonfires at. The fire department would always get called and come make sure we were being fairly safe.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Didn’t realize how old the last post was before the bump.
You can never go back.
That being said I miss my high school days and just after
We were a small group and all of us had fast cars and bikes, smoked a lot of dope, snorted coke,went triple digits every time there was an open highway.
Good Times

nxhappy

Established Member
kind of fitting, now that we are all locked up lol.

I miss my friends and family. Moved to AZ to get out of hell aka Kalifornia. I miss going to a bar, having a cold one, just pondering about things. I miss my street bike. Told myself after my 2 baby girls I would stop riding street. I need a dirt bike BAD. I miss going to the range, popping off some rounds. I MISS THE LAKE.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
OP is a ***.

I miss sushi at the local spot.

nxhappy

Established Member
End of HS and couple years after. Only things that mattered were the next party and the next time you got laid.

easy living
I agree. Senior year was the best. Most of those friends I still talk to and see. Although I moved to AZ they still live in the hell pit CA.

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
I miss the days when I was dating my wife, just before we got engaged (2012, not that I regret engagement or marriage for a second...). Things were easy. Work was challenging but manageable, I was rebuilding after having just lost everything in 2010/2011, and everything was looking up.

I looked forward to every Friday night and all weekend, counting down the minutes until I'd get out of work and rush to pick her up. We'd get dinner on Friday nights. I'd pick her up early on Saturday, get breakfast, then have a full day trip planned out. Hiking, swimming, going to the movies, an amusement park, etc. I wasn't worried about money (despite making 25% of what our income is now), I wasn't stressing about work, I was just going with the flow and actually enjoying life with my future wife. We had our "last hurrah" as a weekend getaway down to Bulls Island SC and the Charleston Aquarium before she had to return to college. The day I moved into my new house was the day she left for college. I lived alone for the next year until we were married and she moved in. During that time, I kept myself occupied through work and started becoming a bad workaholic. She visited me a few times, and I spent a few weekends out at her college about 4 hours away. Once we got married, it just seemed like life was hitting us weekly- things breaking, surprise bills, work stresses.

I miss those simpler times. Seems like all of the "stuff" that was added since never really added any quality of life- just detracted from it as "one more thing" to take care of and watch break.

I can relate to that and I'm not even 30 yet.

Wife and I moved into our new house just a year ago and also got our son a year ago.
I am making more money than I could ever imagine I would at this age, yet we feel like we are piss-broke.

I'm trying to pinpoint why we don't have any money left at the end of the month even though we have more money than we've ever had and with our new house our housing expenses are lower than they've ever been.
But it's all with the lifestyle I guess. We used to have 1 car and my Viper during summer.
Now I have 5 cars, which 3 of them are project cars being built simultaneously, and my wife has 1 car.
One project car will suck your wallet dry, three of them will cause havoc in your financial situation.

Users who are viewing this thread