What do you guys think?

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
I just saw this tape of the police and they guy who was trying to resist. Personally i think they did what they were supposed to do. If someone comes at you like that you have to defend yourself. I honestly think what they did was not excessive at all and they did what they had to. The guy also had Cocaine and PCP in his system...so he's gonna be on an adrenaline type rush and if youve got an enlarged heart like he did...why are you doing all that anyway...

And of course we cant leave this out. Yeah the guy was black...but what does it matter? If your a police officer and someone runs at you and tackles you like that and doesnt listen to your commands what are you supposed to do? "STOP!...or ill say stop again" he also muttered a few lovely racial things towards the officers too...

Just curious what you guys think...please try not to get long winded in your replies :D

Last edited:

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
cool...watched the MSNBC guy comment on the tape the whole way through and he said he counted them say "put your hands behind your back" at least 15 times...and he just kept fighting and swinging

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
If you attack any LEO, I don't care if your pink, black, brown, or mystichrome, you should expect to get F@#$@ up, and if you don't expect it.....tough.... cause your gonna get it any way....I'm just glad they didn't get hurt themselves.
Put your hands behind your back!

no movement..........PAIN!

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
I agree Ill try to keep this short :there was a thirteen year old kid here that was shot and killed driving a stolen truck running from the police wrecked the truck wouldn't get out of the truck and wouldn't keep his hands in site.He allso had a gun and crack with him. all of those are proven facts of the case. whats not proven is IF he pointed or even reached for the gun.....by the way he was black his family sued and won..My point is if you break the law and then refuse to listen to the police when you get caught bad things are going to happen...:nono:

Last edited:

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
This happened in Denver right? I know the family will sue but they better not win. The guy was way too drugged up for his family to get any money. He got what he deserved.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
This happened in Denver right? I know the family will sue but they better not win. The guy was way too drugged up for his family to get any money. He got what he deserved.

Nope this was in KC the suite was just settled a few weeks ago.

GoatDaddy

I'll have to catch it on the news later. Just a few days ago the cops down here shot a (black) teen who pointed a gun at them. It was in the stairwell of an apartment, and the gun turned out to be a BB gun.

Naturally, the media was all over it, quoting the mom saying "it was only a bb gun, how could the shoot him"

News flash, you dumb b!tch, the cop had a split second to react to a gun being pointed at him, and he shot the guy once, killing him. Justified, IMO, based on what little I know about the situation.

I think Darwin called this phenomenon "natural selection." WHat did the kid think would happen when he pointed his gun at the cops, that they'd sit him down, put their arms around him and have a fatherly talk about his "feelings?" Say "what's wrong, son, not enough affection?"

Scratch another stupid teen who won't grow up to be a stupid adult who would naturally father more idiots just like him.

I only feel bad for the cop who pulled the trigger, with all the stress and official bs he'll have to go through.

Back on topic: if it went down how you say it did, I think it's acceptable for the police to use a generous amount of force (including liberal doses of the nightstick) to subdue him.

Now I wonder how many millions that waste of life will get in the settlement....

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
He basically got outta the car...made a racial comment toward the cop and ran at him and tackled him and another officer came to help...and he just kept wrestling with them and grabbing the sticks. yeah they were hitting the guy...but he wouldnt give up.

Clearer sailing?

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Read all about it in the paper. He got what he deserved. Now someones going to play the race card, wait a minute Al and Jesse will be comin a preachin, and sue for money. Suprised the family is not respresented by Fieger.

My 2 1/2 cents

Disagree with me all ya want :burn: away. Still not changing my opinion'

Peace

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
True...if he was white, mexican, philipino, etc. this wouldnt even be back page news

i agree wholeheartedly snail. specially with the natural selection. but if you point a gun at a cop...no matter bb or real....your gonna get some consequenses. this guy kept comming at them AFTER he was sprayed religiously with mace, and if your as dumb as this guy and doing cocaine and PCP with an enlarged heart...and you take on cops...your asking for it i guess.

Last edited:

Street Racer

Established Member
IMO the cops were totally justified in what they did. I live here in Cincinnati, and I guess its the same everywhere, but im tired of this crap. Everyday on the news here you hear about some regular Joe who got murdered downtown, and thats all you hear about it. But when a criminal dies or is killed by the police it becomes a huge deal. WTF!!! They showed the video on CNN yesterday and they had a retired police officer show what a nightstick can do. The cop hit a 2x4 with the nightstick and broke the 2x4. In the video they repeatedly hit this a$$hole with multiple nightsticks and he kept getting up and resisting arrest. The initial reports from the autopsy said he didnt even have a broken bone! Is it the cops fault he died, I dont know but either way its his own fault. I have a lot of respect for the cops in Cincinnati because they have been through the ringer with this same type of crap. The last time this happened riots broke out, hopefully that wont happen again! Like I said before, IMO the cops were justified and did what they had to do to take control of the situation. Its his own fault he is dead! First his choice of drugs and Second resisting arrest, sounds to me like he was asking to die. Another thing that pisses me off is the fact that this Fv*ker was driving around on PCP and Coke! What is wrong with people? All I have to say is if someone is driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol and crashed into my car with my wife and son in the car they better hope they (or I) die in the crash because if not they will die when I emerge from the vehicle. Who give these people the right to take other peoples lives in their hands? Anyway, sorry about the rant. My appoligies! :mj:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by Street Racer
IMO the cops were totally justified in what they did. I live here in Cincinnati, and I guess its the same everywhere, but im tired of this crap. Everyday on the news here you hear about some regular Joe who got murdered downtown, and thats all you hear about it. But when a criminal dies or is killed by the police it becomes a huge deal. WTF!!! They showed the video on CNN yesterday and they had a retired police officer show what a nightstick can do. The cop hit a 2x4 with the nightstick and broke the 2x4. In the video they repeatedly hit this a$$hole with multiple nightsticks and he kept getting up and resisting arrest. The initial reports from the autopsy said he didnt even have a broken bone! Is it the cops fault he died, I dont know but either way its his own fault. I have a lot of respect for the cops in Cincinnati because they have been through the ringer with this same type of crap. The last time this happened riots broke out, hopefully that wont happen again! Like I said before, IMO the cops were justified and did what they had to do to take control of the situation. Its his own fault he is dead! First his choice of drugs and Second resisting arrest, sounds to me like he was asking to die. Another thing that pisses me off is the fact that this Fv*ker was driving around on PCP and Coke! What is wrong with people? All I have to say is if someone is driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol and crashed into my car with my wife and son in the car they better hope they (or I) die in the crash because if not they will die when I emerge from the vehicle. Who give these people the right to take other peoples lives in their hands? Anyway, sorry about the rant. My appoligies! :mj:

Got to see the first round of black vs white bs ! They held a huge council and wanted the cops out of the black neighborhoods. Well the cops did. Crime skyrocketed not just 100 % but murder rate for that 2 months I think went up like 300 % or more. Then the Black community was yelling cause the cops weren't protecting them ! Here's something simple for the NAACP, and every other freaking organization that i'm sure is going to be chomping at the bit to get money out of Cincy ! The guy attacked a friggin police officer ! If he wouldn't have attacked the cop then he would still be alive. I went to the UK game last night in Downtown ! And there were a couple protesters ! I didn't know what happened till I got home and heard it on the AM radio ! I just hope it doesn't explode like last time ! I had to go right up reading road to the hospital last time they happened and my car got hit by a bottle and a bunch of freaking idiots yelling and throwing stuff ! ! :fm: :mj: At least the cops got a paid vacation !

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,104563,00.html

They have the video on their site
In this case, the cops had every right to do what they were doing. In fact, I was hoping they would get off him, let him charge, dodge him, and beat him over the head a few times. I know in Grand Traverse County, the sheriffs dept. uses metal batons, is that standard, or does the make of baton vary?

rdvenom99

Established Member
Originally posted by XxXxX
wouldnt even be in the news if this guy was white

Isn't that the sad truth, would've been the same outcome if the guy was white too no doubt. :nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread