what do you guys think?

start a new forum thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
would it be dumb to start a forum thread for people that have mustangs with swapped motors? i know there's a lot of people out there with fox bodys and sn-95s with terminator motors. what do you guys think? the thread can be any combination of any motor and body style just not stock.

edit: who would be the person to talk to about opening new threads?

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
You mean start an entire SUBforum for cars with swapped motors?

My response is no. If someone has the ability to swap a motor in the car, they have the where-with-all to go to the 03/04 Cobra forum to find specific engine info or the SN95 forum for chassis info, etc.

oldmodman

Established Member
I don't think it's necessary.

Unless it's a forum for anyone that installed a Chebby motor in a Ford.

Then it should be an invisible forum that nobody can see.

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
I don't mean just terminator swapped mustangs it could be coyote motor 5.4 any combo. Might help other people out.

No LS swapped mustangs

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Engine swap is like nitrous, cheating!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I don't mean just terminator swapped mustangs it could be coyote motor 5.4 any combo. Might help other people out.

No LS swapped mustangs

If I need coyote motor help, ill go to the coyote subforum.

If I need 5.4 help, ill go to whatever subforum it came from.

94_Vert

Established Member
We should have a poll to see if there's interest about starting a thread for those who might want to have a poll for those interested in other threads. j/k

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I like the idea. It would make it easier in deciding where to ask questions versus getting infractions for being in the wrong forum.

Jroc

Established Member

No LS swapped mustangs

Why no LS swaps?

You know I use to be very much against them as I've traditionally blead blue, but I have very recently come around. They are a great choice for a very potent all around swap with very little compromise in any given area. They are light, compact, cheap, plentiful, easy to mod, have as much HP potential as anything else in their class, they have many different ways to go about modding them, etc, etc. On top of all that they are much easier to swap in say a Foxbody than a Modular is. I would much rather see a LSx swapped Mustang than a Ecobullshit(I mean V8 replacment V6) in a Mustang.

Last edited:

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
Why no LS swaps?

You know I use to be very much against them as I've traditionally blead blue, but I have very recently come around. They are a great choice for a very potent all around swap with very little compromise in any given area. They are light, compact, cheap, plentiful, easy to mod, have as much HP potential as anything else in their class, they have many different ways to go about modding them, etc, etc. On top of all that they are much easier to swap in say a Foxbody than a Modular is. I would much rather see a LSx swapped Mustang than a Ecobullshit(I mean V8 replacment V6) in a Mustang.

If there's any mustangs with an LS motor than they belong in a hole different forum. This is SVTPerformance not LS PERFORMANCE hahaha I'm playing what ever swap it shouldn't matter I'm not racist.

Users who are viewing this thread