What do you guys think or Forza 2 ?

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
You make more $$ by having the driver run the endurance race. Either that, or ther is an R4 or R3 race on the oval that is pretty easy to win if you remove all the downforce from your car and adjust the gears. Remove all the assits and put it to the hardest difficulty levels. It becomes a cake walk once you tune the car.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
You make more $$ by having the driver run the endurance race. Either that, or ther is an R4 or R3 race on the oval that is pretty easy to win if you remove all the downforce from your car and adjust the gears. Remove all the assits and put it to the hardest difficulty levels. It becomes a cake walk once you tune the car.

Yea I did all the endurance races like that. I never did the oval trick though.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Eventually, if you go the European route, you can buy the 997 911 Turbo for 50% off ($50K) and sell it for full price ($120K) on the Auction House.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
the second most upgraded part
re-install the stock part
sell the second most upgraded part while holding the left trigger
DOES NOT WORK IF U PLAY ONLINE

BLOWNLS3

Established Member

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I hate to point this out, but the 03/04 Cobra was on the Forza 2 wishlist - it was on many lists. Just never made it to the official list. :-(

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
I hate to point this out, but the 03/04 Cobra was on the Forza 2 wishlist - it was on many lists. Just never made it to the official list. :-(

The SRT 10 in the game was pretty week also. It would lose a drag race to the Porsche GT3. Viper needed more balls :cuss:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
The SRT 10 in the game was pretty week also. It would lose a drag race to the Porsche GT3. Viper needed more balls :cuss:

The previous generation ACR is WAY better than the new SRT10. Full downforce and it's a high horsepower handling monster.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
The previous generation ACR is WAY better than the new SRT10. Full downforce and it's a high horsepower handling monster.

Yea I like the 99 ACR very much!! If I remember correctly you could not add forced induction to either of those cars correct? I think only the Hennesey 800TT Viper you could turn up the boost on that car.

Solopony

Established Member
I am just starting to learn how to tune cars. My C6 has an awesome tune but the Ferrari 430 I can't keep the damn thing to drive straight even with the best tires. :fm:

Find one of the handling calculators online and plug in the variables. It takes into account everything including down force and it gives you a pretty good baseline to start your tuning. After you get the initial setup then you can fine tune the car to your driving style.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
Find one of the handling calculators online and plug in the variables. It takes into account everything including down force and it gives you a pretty good baseline to start your tuning. After you get the initial setup then you can fine tune the car to your driving style.

Ah interesting, I'll have to remember that. Thanks man

Raven519

Established Member
meh...i found the game boring and easy...plus online racing was terrible because everyone would just smash into you and drive away...i only really ended up doing time trials to get into the top 50 adn then got rid of the game...should have kept it for the tournaments though...

cobra_matt

Established Member
the second most upgraded part
re-install the stock part
sell the second most upgraded part while holding the left trigger
DOES NOT WORK IF U PLAY ONLINE

I didn't quite follow what you're trying to say, is this some kind of cheat? And what the is the second most upgraded part?

Do you have a link to one of these calculators? Sounds like it would help a lot. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread