What do you guys think or Forza 2 ?

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
I can't stop playing that game. It is so addicting and so realistic I just spend countless hours playing this. I even created my car in the game and race that when I could be out driving the real thing. I need help :loser:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Its a sick game, I actually just picked it up a few weeks ago. I like how the cars are so customizable, for example if you want to put a blower on your car you have your choice of a centrifugal or roots style. The physics of the game and the amount customization is crazy. I'm trying to save up $$ in the game so I can put a Z06 motor in my '69 Camaro.:rockon:

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
Its a sick game, I actually just picked it up a few weeks ago. I like how the cars are so customizable, for example if you want to put a blower on your car you have your choice of a centrifugal or roots style. The physics of the game and the amount customization is crazy. I'm trying to save up $$ in the game so I can put a Z06 motor in my '69 Camaro.:rockon:

Yea dude I have been playing it since last December. I have over 4 million and like 40 U class cars all modded to the fullest. My favorite is the Centri blower C6 :pepper::dancenana:

I am so retarded I will make my fiance play it with me and not even play it correctly. I will choose the nurburgring because it has the longest straight and line up two cars that I am curious what would pull and just do straight line races. She wanted to see her her Nissan 350Z vs the Honda S2000 her friend owns and so on :lol:

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I think it is the best racing game ever. Love the Forza Franchise. Just wish they had the 03/04 Cobra. They even show a Terminator pictured in the credits, but no in game Terminators.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
I think it is the best racing game ever. Love the Forza Franchise. Just wish they had the 03/04 Cobra. They even show a Terminator pictured in the credits, but no in game Terminators.

I know, I kind of made my own out of the 2000 Cobra R. Not the same but i can pretend. I can't wait for Forza 3 to come out. I had considered buying a PS3 for Grand Turismo 5 but I think I'll just old off. Does anyone know if the new ZR1 or a regular 08 LS3 coupe is in GT5 ?

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I used to be a hard core Gran Turismo fan boy (and it still holds a special place in my heart). But I've converted to Forza. I LOVE that game.

The R1-R4 classes are fun but IMO, the best part is modding prodution cars.

The exhaust sounds are WAY more accurate, the damage is awesome, the AI is smarter, the cars look better, the physics asre better... I could go on for pages.

This is, however, comparing FM2 to GT4 (two different generations of consoles). I havent played GT5 Prologue nor do I have a PS3.

FM3 vs GT5 should be a pretty good battle.

OzzDOA

E-Green and Mean!
Established Member
I just hit level 50 and am finishing up the factory spec and edurance races. It just kills me some of the times people can pull off. My best for run on Maple Valley for R1 was like 11:17.364 and the top guy was doing the thing in 10 minutes flat. I have no idea how that is possible since I ran my time barely even touching the brakes, I was taking that little hitch right before the start/finish straight at full throttle going 176.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
I just hit level 50 and am finishing up the factory spec and edurance races. It just kills me some of the times people can pull off. My best for run on Maple Valley for R1 was like 11:17.364 and the top guy was doing the thing in 10 minutes flat. I have no idea how that is possible since I ran my time barely even touching the brakes, I was taking that little hitch right before the start/finish straight at full throttle going 176.

Yea I am at level 50 also and I can't tell you how many times I ran the same endurance race letting the computer drive it and payed the driver 50% of the cash just to keep getting money :lol: We would be watching a movie and I would be like "hold on i HAVE TO CHECK ON MY DROVER!!"

Me - :burnout:

Her - :rollseyes

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
I picked it up a while ago, and it is definately a good game, but I guess I bore easily with games lately, so it's just sat on the shelf for quite some time now. But it definately can be a very addictive game. It's pretty fun online too.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Yea I am at level 50 also and I can't tell you how many times I ran the same endurance race letting the computer drive it and payed the driver 50% of the cash just to keep getting money :lol: We would be watching a movie and I would be like "hold on i HAVE TO CHECK ON MY DROVER!!"

Me - :burnout:

Her - :rollseyes

I did a lot, and I mean A LOT, of B-Spec (computer) driving in GT4. But I haven't hired a single driver in FM2. I'm at 85%+ and I drove it ALL. :D

BoostGhost

Established Member
I've been off and on playing forza 2 since I've had it. Currently I'm on level 40 but now after reading this thread, it makes me want to start back up on it again. It is definitely addictive!

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
This is, however, comparing FM2 to GT4 (two different generations of consoles). I havent played GT5 Prologue nor do I have a PS3.

FM3 vs GT5 should be a pretty good battle.

I haven't played FM...but GT5 Prologue and I was AMAZED by it, the graphics were realistic, and I tried driving the z06 with NO aids, and it was actually a challenge keeping her pointed straight.

And I used to sim race professionally, so to actually find a console game challenging and realistic, was a big WIN with me.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
I am just starting to learn how to tune cars. My C6 has an awesome tune but the Ferrari 430 I can't keep the damn thing to drive straight even with the best tires. :fm:

bugmenot

Established Member
I haven't played it for awhile. I got it when I first got my xbox, and after awhile I got bored with it. Last thing I did was take the grand national and do all the upgrades I could to it, and messed around. In reverse it hit about 95. You couldn't hit the gas until you were up to 90 unless you wanted to spin.

GTSSTANG

Established Member
So you can put a Z06 engine in a 69.. That is awesome..

I did not really know anything about this game. Sounds like the perfec game for me. I was waiting for GT5 to come out before I bought a PS3 (I bought a PS2 just to play GT3&4)...

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
So you can put a Z06 engine in a 69.. That is awesome..

I did not really know anything about this game. Sounds like the perfec game for me. I was waiting for GT5 to come out before I bought a PS3 (I bought a PS2 just to play GT3&4)...

Yea certain cars you can do engine swaps!! You can even skip the LS7 for the 69 Camaro and put in the C5R race motor. Thing sounds NASTY in the camaro with full exhaust :rockon:

I have a pretty nasty 350Z that I converted to all wheel drive. It has twin turbos and 800+hp !!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread