What do you guys think about my fuel setup?

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
Let me start by saying this is the furthest I have taken a car for modding. This is all going into my 03 cobra which is just pullied at this point. Plans are most likely a vmp 2.3 or turbo setup on stock motor for awhile. Plans are to run E85 from time to time but probably mainly 93 pump.

I started with lethals 1200hp kit (which Includes)
  • -DivisionX Dual Pump Return Style Fuel Hat
  • -DivisionX Fuel Rails
  • -Walbro 400lph DCSS Fuel Pumps
  • -DivisionX 10 Micron Fuel Filter
  • -Aeromotive 4 Port Pro Series EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator
  • -Lethal Performance Dual Return Style Wiring Harness
  • -0-100psi Mechnical Fuel Pressure Regulator
  • -Fragola PTFE Pre-Assembled Fuel Hose (10an Feed, 8an Return)
  • -Fragola, XRP fittings
  • -Vacuum Hose and T-Fitting
  • -Hose end clamps, loom clamps, self tapping screws, zip ties
  • -Installation Instruction Manual

Since My plan is to run e85 I have plans to switch to walbro 465's from the 400s and for injectors I picked up a set of ID1000s

This will all be going on the vehicle in a couple months when I get whatever big blower or turbo.

I know this setup is overkill or at least seems that way but better safe then sorry.

Mainly just wanted to hear what you guys think and if you guys have any recommendations for a beginner.

Also if anyone wants a good deal on walbro 400s let me know!

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
Do you mean the division X fuel rails? Any way to make them fit and if not which rails would you recommend?

bigmoose

Established Member
PM @MalcolmV8 on here. He is a fore dealer and will set you up with a higher quality system for less most likely.

I have a fore setup and the quality is top notch. I wouldn't consider anything else personally.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Established Member
Did you already buy the system? If not would they let you swap out the 400's for 465's so you're not buying pumps twice?

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
I currently Already have all the parts I was talking about except the 465s. I got a really good deal on the setup with only a couple thousand miles on it. I will be in my whole system less then the lethal cost new. I know Most people are against used parts but I am ballin on a budget.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I currently Already have all the parts I was talking about except the 465s. I got a really good deal on the setup with only a couple thousand miles on it. I will be in my whole system less then the lethal cost new. I know Most people are against used parts but I am ballin on a budget.

I totally get it. I've bought my share of used parts in the past.

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
Yeah hoping this system is enough for what I plan on doing. Better then the 60 pound injectors and boost a pump i was gonna do!

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
Sorry about that took me a second to understand what you meant. I copied from the lethal website and the listing is a little confusing I believe the one is the gauge as nate mentioned above. Also I will be running the twin 465s!

Comp04svt

Established Member
Only other thing I would make sure of is that you have the steel insert for the fuel filter. The one that comes with the filter is not E85 rated. They sell the replacement one on Lethals site.

I have this same setup on my car, and it works great. I'm running the 465's, with 80lb injectors. Running the Division-x rails, which were modified slightly to work with the TVS, but look just fine.

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
Thanks for the help guys I found the insert you were talking about comp04svt Will pick that up!

Thanks for the recommendation moose I will make sure to look into!

Users who are viewing this thread