What do you guys think? 2010 GT500 wheels on a 2003-04 Cobra?

Black Sex

Established Member
Why is everyone worried about what the OP is going to do with the extra cash? The man is buying a house and would like alittle extra money. 1200 could be for a fence, a new furnace, water heater, some new windows, new cabinets or counter tops, maybe he wants to remodel a bathroom, how about some new carpet....who cares. Gees. 1200 can go along way in a house

xenodragon

Established Member
I am not a fan of CCW wheels, some people really have strange tastes in wheels on this board. The wheels you have currently look ok. Like you said not a fan of the lip or the spokes really. The gt500 wheels look nice.

The pic below are the CCW's, i dont know why everyone thinks they are so great...they look pretty meh to me. Spoke is too thin, chrome looks kinda off.

CCW%20sp500%2019x9.5%20265-30-19.jpg

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
what's the 1250 going to be put towards? New furniture...a sink??? 1250 towards a house is a drop in the bucket dude

definitly not worth it...........

If it's a drop in the bucket why don't you sell your factory wheels and buy one of the many sets of high-end wheels in the for sale section. :lol1:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I am not a fan of CCW wheels, some people really have strange tastes in wheels on this board. The wheels you have currently look ok. Like you said not a fan of the lip or the spokes really. The gt500 wheels look nice.

The pic below are the CCW's, i dont know why everyone thinks they are so great...they look pretty meh to me. Spoke is too thin, chrome looks kinda off.

:poke: It is most likely a polished wheel, not chrome and that is why it looks "kinda off". The reason why a lot of people like them is the construction/weight of a nice 18" wheel.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member

Your IQ can't be above 70.

Users who are viewing this thread