What do you do when TC comes on????

JASPERSVT

BOOST, my anti drug.
Established Member
I was just wondering what everyone did when there traction control comes on. As for instence your racing, when it comes on do you stay in it or let off???

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
It's permanently off....no need to think.

When I had it I would yell a few choice words and hit the button. Might as well let off when it's kicking in though, not gonna go any faster staying in it.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
I was just wondering what everyone did when there traction control comes on. As for instence your racing, when it comes on do you stay in it or let off???

not 1 responce to the OPs ? :shrug: .... im curious as well just for knowledge (sometimes forget to turn it off)

JymBart

Established Member
No TC for me!!

After almost getting t-boned pulling out onto a busy street, .............I had Hermann turn it off in the tune.

JymBart

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
not 1 responce to the OPs ? :shrug: .... im curious as well just for knowledge (sometimes forget to turn it off)

See post #3. You might as well let off, you're not going any faster, even if you feather back into control, you're smoked by then. Either tune it out or remember to turn it off. Be well and breathe deep.

Fred Brown

Established Member
its automaticly on when you start the car, once the engine is running, you push the tc button to turn it off yourself.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
not sure why you would not have it off when racing or messing around. when it does come on usually your car boggs down so generally you got let out of it. TC + racing/burout = fail i have seen people burn there trans or clutch trying to burnout or race because they forgot to turn it off. you can just tune it off.

JASPERSVT

BOOST, my anti drug.
Established Member
i told you ron turned mine off...... should let him do it to yours if you havent gotten your tuner from him

No john i havnt got my tuner back....... The reason i asked was, when i had street tires on my car i could cut better 60s with the TC on.
I was just courious as to what everyone else did.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread