what do yall think about this.

war_machine92

Banned
if he is in the nsa he's under some serious confidentiality clauses. I have a clearance for what i do and i'm not even supposed to even talk about things that are somewhat common knowledge or very easy to look up on the internet. Being in the nsa your friend has a higher clearance and is under even stricter rules and they take that stuff seriously. He more than likely gave you the same expression that he gives everyone else that asks him a question about something guarded like that (that is if he even knows). He wouldn't risk his job and possible prosecution just to tell you whether or not bin laden is dead or alive.

complete liberal.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

Planter

Banned
"IF" he is indeed alive, he's in some secret bunker somewhere, getting the ever living **** tortured out of him by CIA, SEALS, and other SPECFORCES guys, and deservedly so.

I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm satisfied with the explanation for this reason, because if he were alive and it was public knowledge, it would just piss the rest of his supporters off to the point where they do something really big and even more people get killed, or they hijack a plane full of Americans and demand his release or they blow the plane up and all the people on it, and they'll keep trying to pull shit like that till we give in.

so it's better if everyone thinks he is dead (if as you claim, he is not dead).

sometimes not knowing the truth is best for everyone, even though we may not like it.

Users who are viewing this thread