what do yall think about this.

war_machine92

Banned
only posting this because someone i used to know somewhat told me some VERY interesting things about this and without going to far into details, i got the hint so i wanna know what yall think.

topic: Bin Laden,,,, dead or alive.

first think of the facts that slowly surfaced about the whole 9/11 deal.
then think of how the hunt began, how many of his "buddies" that we shwacked, then think about how YOUR deployments went as far as operations focused on taking down an HVT, and how it just happened as it went according to the basic plan and ended up being what it is..... realizing that really they would prefer you to capture that person, than kill him. any info helps in the fight.

now think, last year..... media starts gettin a bit close and a bit personal with everything thats goin on overseas due to inactivity in other areas or other issues... people start complaining, interviews with this person and that person about this that & the other, people start seeing/hearing some truth,,, so how can we get focus off of that? how can we make it seem like what we are doing is actually working? ahhhh wait a minute,, just somehow amazingly we discovered that bin laden is camping out in a pakistani military compound thats more obvious looking than a damn white door on a bigass red barn... hm, how could this be? but no, we just discovered this due to an informant... uh huh... k, lets go get him. seals,, ready,,,,, GO.... so they fly in, lose a bird, nobody gets hurt, nothing until the top floor, down the hallway? contestant #1 the man himself, and a woman. story goes just right, couldnt just be a clean whack, of course an innocent would have to be injured, and let out to the public but all these different stories about how the guy was killed, and how he was buried,,,, just doesnt match up people....... as i said in another thread just moments ago,,,, with the history of this guy, and the many conspiracys that go along with it,,, im sorry,, but its just not possible that the seals whacked this guy, packed up and went home. he holds WAY too much information that could be beneficial to US,,, other countries, so on so forth. killing him would get us nowhere in the fight against worldwide terrorism. where this all matches up is right here..... if we were so concerned about putting an end to all of this,,, we wouldnt have seals or any other military units just going around whacking HVTs...... because why? the little bastards even when they are caught,, are dumber than a box of rocks so they wont talk anyways, and only dish out information thats MINIMAL to what we need for all of this. so guys, with what we all seen, what we all heard, what we all been through,, do you REALLY think the mother ****er is dead and floating around in the ocean like said? as i was told by someone i know that works way way way up there somewhere,,, "he wasnt JUST shot and drug out" thats when i asked, well, is he dead? this person damn near bit their tongue off, gave me the weirdest look and didnt say anything else. instant change of subject. just sayin, until I MYSELF see proof of him being dead,, such as videos, REAL videos,,,,,,,, real photos,,, reports, etc etc,, i aint believing it. hes too valuable to just have dead. i think the public needs to see the facts, we all know this. people all over the world want to see it. the only way they would eventually let it out is if the mother ****er is actually dead. point blank period. the son of a bitch is still ****in alive. thoughts?

BV600

Established Member
Are you in the military?
Really though WHO CARES?
The Army could tell me whatever they want, send me after whoever they want..As long as that money is still coming in.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I think you AND your buddy are tin hat wearing full of shitters

only posting this because someone i used to know somewhat told me some VERY interesting things about this and without going to far into details, i got the hint so i wanna know what yall think.

topic: Bin Laden,,,, dead or alive.

first think of the facts that slowly surfaced about the whole 9/11 deal.
then think of how the hunt began, how many of his "buddies" that we shwacked, then think about how YOUR deployments went as far as operations focused on taking down an HVT, and how it just happened as it went according to the basic plan and ended up being what it is..... realizing that really they would prefer you to capture that person, than kill him. any info helps in the fight.

now think, last year..... media starts gettin a bit close and a bit personal with everything thats goin on overseas due to inactivity in other areas or other issues... people start complaining, interviews with this person and that person about this that & the other, people start seeing/hearing some truth,,, so how can we get focus off of that? how can we make it seem like what we are doing is actually working? ahhhh wait a minute,, just somehow amazingly we discovered that bin laden is camping out in a pakistani military compound thats more obvious looking than a damn white door on a bigass red barn... hm, how could this be? but no, we just discovered this due to an informant... uh huh... k, lets go get him. seals,, ready,,,,, GO.... so they fly in, lose a bird, nobody gets hurt, nothing until the top floor, down the hallway? contestant #1 the man himself, and a woman. story goes just right, couldnt just be a clean whack, of course an innocent would have to be injured, and let out to the public but all these different stories about how the guy was killed, and how he was buried,,,, just doesnt match up people....... as i said in another thread just moments ago,,,, with the history of this guy, and the many conspiracys that go along with it,,, im sorry,, but its just not possible that the seals whacked this guy, packed up and went home. he holds WAY too much information that could be beneficial to US,,, other countries, so on so forth. killing him would get us nowhere in the fight against worldwide terrorism. where this all matches up is right here..... if we were so concerned about putting an end to all of this,,, we wouldnt have seals or any other military units just going around whacking HVTs...... because why? the little bastards even when they are caught,, are dumber than a box of rocks so they wont talk anyways, and only dish out information thats MINIMAL to what we need for all of this. so guys, with what we all seen, what we all heard, what we all been through,, do you REALLY think the mother ****er is dead and floating around in the ocean like said? as i was told by someone i know that works way way way up there somewhere,,, "he wasnt JUST shot and drug out" thats when i asked, well, is he dead? this person damn near bit their tongue off, gave me the weirdest look and didnt say anything else. instant change of subject. just sayin, until I MYSELF see proof of him being dead,, such as videos, REAL videos,,,,,,,, real photos,,, reports, etc etc,, i aint believing it. hes too valuable to just have dead. i think the public needs to see the facts, we all know this. people all over the world want to see it. the only way they would eventually let it out is if the mother ****er is actually dead. point blank period. the son of a bitch is still ****in alive. thoughts?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'll just say that if the whole thing was a cover up then I don't think the SEALs would be at odds with the Obama administration on how they threw away much of the intelligence they had to go off of for later things. If it was really going to be a cover up don't you think everyone would be on board then? The SEALs would have to be a key player in this too, but yet they are pissed off at what happened after.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory if I ever heard one.... it was literally even typed out in a way that made whoever wrote it look like conspiracy nut.

Last edited:

war_machine92

Banned
I'll just say that if the whole thing was a cover up then I don't think the SEALs would be at odds with the Obama administration on how they threw away much of the intelligence they had to go off of for later things. If it was really going to be a cover up don't you think everyone would be on board then? The SEALs would have to be a key player in this too, but yet they are pissed off at what happened after.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory if I ever heard one.... it was literally even typed out in a way that made whoever wrote it look like conspiracy nut.

well, i was told these things by someone from NSA. hmmm.. i am NO conspircay junky,, i am no anti-military blah blah whatever, i strongly support everything we as individual units do, i could care less about what the army or other branches do as a whole, it all comes down to the individual unit and the people in it. yall can think im sittin here tryin to blast the whole conspiracy thing, but im not lol. if hes toast,,,, for real,, then i believe the public needs to see proof of it. whatever it may be, videos, pictures, so on so forth. do i need to tell you about the NSA ? i would HOPE not.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
let me put it to you this way, if you were really told this and more from someone at NSA you need to report them NOW as they have broken about a dozen secrecy laws and/or mandates.

Frankly I still call BS on the entire thing and would not be terribly surprised if he turned out to NOT be a NSA employee at all

well, i was told these things by someone from NSA. hmmm.. i am NO conspircay junky,, i am no anti-military blah blah whatever, i strongly support everything we as individual units do, i could care less about what the army or other branches do as a whole, it all comes down to the individual unit and the people in it. yall can think im sittin here tryin to blast the whole conspiracy thing, but im not lol. if hes toast,,,, for real,, then i believe the public needs to see proof of it. whatever it may be, videos, pictures, so on so forth. do i need to tell you about the NSA ? i would HOPE not.

war_machine92

Banned
i wasnt told anything directly like a yes no maybe so, just the fact that i was sittin there talkin about it, and was all over the ways they said he had been killed/buried, and iwas like, ya know? how is it? and just a blank/quiet laugh, which lead me to believe that theres obviously somethin fishy about it all. i know how it all works, it just bugs me. dead or alive, we need to see it. what is wrong with that? nothing........

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I doubt you know how the whole thing works. just what is your real experience with it? and I still call BS on the entire thing.

i wasnt told anything directly like a yes no maybe so, just the fact that i was sittin there talkin about it, and was all over the ways they said he had been killed/buried, and iwas like, ya know? how is it? and just a blank/quiet laugh, which lead me to believe that theres obviously somethin fishy about it all. i know how it all works, it just bugs me. dead or alive, we need to see it. what is wrong with that? nothing........

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
dont wanna talk about it
then shut the **** up about what you think you know. people like you continually amaze me, you post up a bullshit story and claim to have "knowledge" or "experience" and when challenged by someone that actually HAS the knowledge and experience to call you on it, suddenly you "don't want to talk about it". Highly recommend that if you are unwilling to provide even a modicum of proof you STFU and GTFO.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
let me put it to you this way, if you were really told this and more from someone at NSA you need to report them NOW as they have broken about a dozen secrecy laws and/or mandates.

Frankly I still call BS on the entire thing and would not be terribly surprised if he turned out to NOT be a NSA employee at all

This.

And IF (thats a big IF) your 'friend' is NSA and told you that, he is ****ing with your mind and you just fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
<snip>then i believe the public needs to see proof of it<snip>

Why? So his followers or sympathizers to his 'cause' can use the photos/act of burial as a lightning rod to further inflame tensions, attract other like minded people to their 'cause' which in turn will cause more people to die?

The guy was turned into chum. **** him.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
If he is in the NSA he's under some serious confidentiality clauses. I have a clearance for what I do and I'm not even supposed to even talk about things that are somewhat common knowledge or very easy to look up on the internet. Being in the NSA your friend has a higher clearance and is under even stricter rules and they take that stuff seriously. He more than likely gave you the same expression that he gives everyone else that asks him a question about something guarded like that (that is if he even knows). He wouldn't risk his job and possible prosecution just to tell you whether or not Bin Laden is dead or alive.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
I just want to know where they got the modified "stealth" -60 at that crashed at the compound.

Im sure the USG has all sorts of classified aircraft with unknown capabilities we are not aware of yet.

And Im 100% cool with that.

Last

Established Member
Everyone's got a buddy.

And of course we would rather capture than kill, in an insurgency information is your best weapon.

war_machine92

Banned
then shut the **** up about what you think you know. People like you continually amaze me, you post up a bullshit story and claim to have "knowledge" or "experience" and when challenged by someone that actually has the knowledge and experience to call you on it, suddenly you "don't want to talk about it". Highly recommend that if you are unwilling to provide even a modicum of proof you stfu and gtfo.

liberal ***.

Users who are viewing this thread