What do 03-04 Cobra owners do for a living?

CobraMac

Established Member
I'm a Bartender right now while finishing up school...have one semester left! It's really good money while going to school. After this last semester I will be flying emergency medical helicopters for a living!

NPen

Established Member
Continuous Improvement Engineer for a food company that has products in every one of your fridge or pantry

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I work at night 6pm-6am for Belle Chasse Marine Transportation service in the Mississippi river we have a few launch services up and down the river but im out of New Orleans. We bring supplies (food, parts for the ship, crew members etc.) and river pilots (they guide the ships captain in the river since they dont have the knowledge of the river) anything the ship orders while going up river, anchoring in the anchorages or going back out to sea we bring out to them from our launch service. Each launch has 3-4 50' crew boats we run the supplies out with. Ill be taking my test for my 100 ton captain liscense in a month or so.

A few lifts going out to a ship.
DSCN2441.jpg

The Mr Bruce, this ones mostly used to get pilots on and off the ships.
DSCN2427.jpg

The Tug and water barge. We supply the ships with fresh water also.
SSPX7180.jpg

Doing a pilot change with the ship underway.
SSPX7153.jpg

Dont slip......
SSPX7152.jpg

SSPX7151.jpg

50/50 Diesel/fresh water barge, and crane. Red diesel eww
SSPX7009.jpg

My dd SS and my cousins charger parking lot pimpiN'.
SSPX7021.jpg

The scenery
SSPX6938.jpg

Full moon around the stern of the ship
SSPX6886.jpg

SSPX6775.jpg

Pilots ladder id climb it for 60 grand a month....
SSPX6640.jpg

9667132510_ORIG.jpg

SSPX6452.jpg

RarRR PowA!
8jh.jpg

Fog good thing for radar
4df.jpg

The Frank H a store boat fits about 20 pallets
6c.jpg

And the Rooster 2 same engines smaller boat = the fastest
2c.jpg

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
ludamikie81......that is a sick job.....that takes some balls right there, you deffinetly "work" for a living. Props brotha:rockon:

meenstang

Established Member
Distribution Lead Person for Bluefield Beverage Co. We are owned by Kroger. We usually handle around 30,000 trucks a year. We have 4 whses that I have to go around to each day to make sure all is going well. Get paid mileage for that too. Been doing this for 23 yrs now.

TEX-STANG

Established Member
I am a Law Clerk/Runner for a Law Firm(pretty much a grown ass man erron boy).....I file doc's at the courts.....obtain copies of doc's/files ect. ect.
I am also an EMT......I work for Private Ambulance services.
I went to the Fire Academy and EMT school thru my local college and Graduated Both so I am A Certified Fire Fighter thru The Texas Commission of Fire Protection(All paid FireFighters are in TX.) hoping to get Hired with Houston Fire Dept once they offer hiring for Cert.Fire Fighters(meaning someone who has been thru the Fire Academy and is EMT-B already).

Last edited:

yellowgt02

Established Member
Damn Ken! Thats pretty cool!

I would love to ride in one of those things. The drive to Fort Mac...Not so much though! LOL.

s_x_i

Established Member
I own an Oilfield Legal Services company. It was a bit rough earlier in the year, but after loosing my main client I bounced around for a bit and I've picked up a better one. Things are starting to pick up quite nicely. :D

Users who are viewing this thread