What did you work on today?

dumpsterluv

Established Member
Nothing was going on, so I went out back and popped wheelies on my bike. It's a damn shame the economy is in the shape it's in, and I have a guaranteed job... Popping wheelies.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Chopped beef baked potato and cheesecake. Going home to cleanup and work on another mix.

Last edited:

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member

haha... i dont like sharing! lol... but i will say it suprised me when she knew she used to drive a "sonic blue" stang, she knew what a claybar was and how to fully detail a car properly, and what a Porter Cable was! I finally found me a cargirl!!! woohoo! :dancenana:

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Nylon water heater drain valve started to leak, drained water heater and replaced it with a brass valve.

The modular 2-valve 5.4 in my 2000 Expedition blew another spark plug this morning, dumbass FoMoCo only put 4 threads in the cylinder heads for the spark plugs and this is a common problem with these motors. This is the second time its happened, the first one was a different plug; when it blows it takes out/breaks the coil-on-plug as well. I unhooked the lead to the injector for that cylinder and drove it to my shop, about 10 miles, they did a thread insert fix and had my rig back on the road in a few hours; 147K miles and it's still rolling, I want to get another 40-50K out of it B4 buying a new rig.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Enforcing the Iraq and Syrian border. Basically keeping insurgents out of Iraq so they can't come in here and be ass holes.

Adower

Established Member
I helped work on a 1.3 million dollar workers compensation claim.

carnut101

Established Member
Turned in my last written final. Made a robot for my electrical engineering lab final. Continued working on the sound system for the vette.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I worked on some design issues on our dynamic braking system on one of these bad boys!!!

1210080939.gif

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Pulled a D12C (12.1L 6 Cyl) out of a Volvo Truck.. Replaced a pinion seal, and replaced a broken windshield washer resevoir.

Users who are viewing this thread