What did you think of the halftime show?

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
Personally, I thought The Who did a great job. The whole stadium was rocking with them from what it seemed.

Some of my friends said they sounded too old, but not me!

Thoughts?

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
read19.jpg

They ROCKED! haha

but seriously for how old they are, I think they put on a great show! I thought Queen Latifa intro was HORRID though and was glad that wasn't the only performer then

Coiled03

Established Member
I thought it was pretty weak. If I wanted to listen to some '70s rock, I would've turned on the local classic rock radio station.

Good show, yes. Weak music.

Defknotzero

Established Member
I liked it. I just wished they played full songs. I wanted to hear pinball wizard and teenage wasteland in their full versions. :(

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I thought it was pretty weak. If I wanted to listen to some '70s rock, I would've turned on the local classic rock radio station.

Good show, yes. Weak music.

Maybe the NFL didn't know what YOU wanted to listen too. Let them know now for next year so they can book who YOU want. :p

I thought they were good for senior citizens.

Coiled03

Established Member
Maybe the NFL didn't know what YOU wanted to listen too. Let them know now for next year so they can book who YOU want. :p

I thought they were good for senior citizens.

Actually, I don't want ANYbody. I don't see why the NFL insists on "entertaining" people, and screwing up the flow of the game. I think halftime of the Super Bowl should be the same as halftime of any other NFL game.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Actually, I don't want ANYbody. I don't see why the NFL insists on "entertaining" people, and screwing up the flow of the game. I think halftime of the Super Bowl should be the same as halftime of any other NFL game.

Haha, I agree with you 100%, I say that every year.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Seriously, I honestly believe that was one of the worst halftime shows that I've seen.

The only good thing about it was the lighting.

ssssnake

Established Member
I'm a little partial to the Who, so I liked it. When you're in your sixties (as Roger Daltrey is), it's kinda hard to scream like you used to. I was proud he got a little one in :) The drummer was, by the way, Ringo Starr's son.

This is how I remember them.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp6-wG5LLqE"]YouTube- Wont Get Fooled Again[/ame]

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I always leave and do something else... came back and saw the Saints got an on-side kick. That turned the game around right there.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Out of their prime for sure, needed a stronger band for sure. Just happy it wasn't a rapper or something lame like that though.

Users who are viewing this thread