What did you replace your Pirelli P-Zeros with?

jbes3

Established Member
Did a little spring cleaning today and noticed it was time for new tires. 1.) 2 have some nice wear, and 2.) 1 has a nail in the sidewall!

What are others riding on for tires on the Brembos (or equivalent). I have been very happy with Michelin Pilots and Continentals in the past. Honestly, though, I'm hoping someone will chime in with some other brand that's not going to brek the bank.

badasso3

Established Member
Nitto Invo seem to be pretty popular for a street tire. I have no personal experience with them but plan on buying them in the spring.

CaliyoteSpecial

Depends whether you're looking for a summer tire or an all season tire. Personally, I wanted to get a great all season tire because right now my mustang is my DD. I've heard hands down the Michelin A/S 3 is the best all season out there so I picked up a set. Yes they are pricey but I absolutely love them. If I would have gone with a summer tire, I probably would have picked up a set of BF Goodrich g-force sport comp 2's. I've heard great reviews and they're definitely reasonably priced. However, I do not have any experience with them personally

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Depends whether you're looking for a summer tire or an all season tire. Personally, I wanted to get a great all season tire because right now my mustang is my DD. I've heard hands down the Michelin A/S 3 is the best all season out there so I picked up a set. Yes they are pricey but I absolutely love them. If I would have gone with a summer tire, I probably would have picked up a set of BF Goodrich g-force sport comp 2's. I've heard great reviews and they're definitely reasonably priced. However, I do not have any experience with them personally
An AS will be a straight crap shoot for traction on these cars though.

2011brembocoyot

Established Member
I'm running Toyo Proxes 4 plus all season tires. Had them on for about a year and put 7000 miles on them. Quiet and not bad grip for an all season tire.

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Will probably be replacing my P Zero's for Conti DW's. Had them on my '03 GT and LOVED them. Quiet, excellent wet traction, and dry grip! Plus they run wide for their size :)

2k3Mach

Established Member
I bought Goodyear rs - a c closeout and they blow the pirellis away in performance. . Not to mention I no longer find every nail in the road

32fountain

Established Member
I not only replaced the original Pirelli P-Zero's I also replaced the stock wheels. My replacement tires are staggered Sumitomo's on staggered Saleen style chrome wheels. Front 9 "wheels with 25545/18 tires and 10" wheels on rear with 275/40/18 tires. Just as American Muscle recommended. Looks and works great. No regrets.

hand-filer

Established Member
I went with Toyo Proxes T1 Sport's. Good grip, feedback and noticeably quieter than the
P Zero's. Oh yes and at considerably less cost.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Michelin Pilot Super Sports, actually got some put on today on the Boss and now i can actually push the gas pedal without wheel spin LMAO! MPSS will always be my first choice until a better tire comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread