What did you do for your Terminator today?

03' White Snake

Established Member
Oh crap that makes sense since the bilsteins have an internal bump stop I think. So the plates are exactly the same minus the bump stops ?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yup, same exact plates. I actually ordered the GT version because I run tokico D specs, I already have bump stops installed.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I wanted the new strut dust covers. MM wants 26$ to ship them. That’s garbage.

Yea. LMR had best deal for in-stock. My buddy at lethal got me a better deal, but not worth waiting 2 months.

Many years ago I bought generic blue dust covers from Summit. They were cheap. Not sure how much now a days.

blwn89gt

Established Member
Yea. LMR had best deal for in-stock. My buddy at lethal got me a better deal, but not worth waiting 2 months.

I’ll probably wait. I’m going to pay way more buying the dust covers separately. Only reason I won’t powder coat mine is because I don’t want the car held up for weeks while I wait.

HPLouis

Established Member
How much do you drive the Mystichrome, Henry?

That's a Cobra you're probably never going to let go.
I'm driving it more than the Shelby. Even though the Shelby has more power, there's something about the MM suspension and FTBR IRS that makes driving the Mystichrome so much better than the Shelby. Also, that whine from the ported Eaton can't be beaten.

My only wish is that I didn't have a garage like this:
IMG_8275.jpeg

My house blocks most of it so I have to move both my wife's cars out of the driveway. Then move the Raptor and then the Shelby. After all that, I have to maneuver the Mystichrome out of the garage and then put the Shelby back in and the Raptor in the driveway.

All that trouble makes me not want to drive the cars.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I just had mine installed when I had the motor rebuilt. I had this clunking noise from the tranny area right before I blew up the car. Since I got it back no more noise.

Since installating the new motor mounts the crossover has been rubbing the inlet to the coolant tank. I thought maybe my 20 year old trans mount was sagging. Turns out it wasn't. Oh well. I still like the Stifflers piece.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Since installating the new motor mounts the crossover has been rubbing the inlet to the coolant tank. I thought maybe my 20 year old trans mount was sagging. Turns out it wasn't. Oh well. I still like the Stifflers piece.
I also run the stifflers mount with the driveshaft loop. Nice stuff, easily removed to pull the DS. My old loop was a real PITA to pull the DS out.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I also run the stifflers mount with the driveshaft loop. Nice stuff, easily removed to pull the DS. My old loop was a real PITA to pull the DS out.
I've had the driveshaft loop for awhile. One of the places I used to run required them for drag radials. I had an old school one on the shelf that required drilling holes in the floor board. The Stifflers is so much nicer.

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
You'll like it
Yea going to test drive it. clean car. I love my cobra but, its still a 4.6. You really really have to push it to make power. Iv owned my car since 2003. Time for a new toy. I always loved the coyote, but I am blaming it on TRC for the new coyote video they posted lol and brett lasala lol

LS WUT

Established Member
Taking the cobra out tomorrow to the shop. oil change inspection. And going to look at a 2013 mustang gt for sale. I got the coyote bug lol. Those motors are just insane. you only live once!! Might have to add a YOTE to the stable.
I’ve had a few. They’re nasty cars and fun. I had a 2014 GT track pack premium, and a 2017 GT Track pack premium.

PC03GT

Established Member
Yea going to test drive it. clean car. I love my cobra but, its still a 4.6. You really really have to push it to make power. Iv owned my car since 2003. Time for a new toy. I always loved the coyote, but I am blaming it on TRC for the new coyote video they posted lol and brett lasala lol
If it falls through let me know, you can buy mine. 13 gen3 shortblock, l&m intake cams, 18 manifold, exhaust, vortech blower....

Users who are viewing this thread