What did you do for your Terminator today?

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Picked her up from the shop yesterday. New RXT clutch and 26 spline input shaft got installed along with a cobra engineering head cooling mod. Clutch is awesome, super smooth.

fa0779775de8aa78528e6f557bf0a780.jpg

b86ad2dd63975bf7c55fcd92830c7c9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Picked her up from the shop yesterday. New RXT clutch and 26 spline input shaft got installed along with a cobra engineering head cooling mod. Clutch is awesome, super smooth.

Which RXT did you get? I'm having PN#6335807M installed when I have my blower swap done in the next couple months. Glad to hear yours has a nice feel.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Which RXT did you get? I'm having PN#6335807M installed when I have my blower swap done in the next couple months. Glad to hear yours has a nice feel.

PN#6435807M. Not sure if there is any difference? Is yours a 26 spline?

I went with ford racing TOB, Pilot bearing, McLeod adjustable pivot ball and Lethal TOB sleeve. Tremec 26 spline input shaft. No whining and it’s buttery smooth. Clutch feels great. Also have a quadrant and firewall adjuster

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Now that's a really nice silver Terminator. Love the wheels and tint. Classic beauty there, sir!! Glad you're liking the new clutch, and the head cooling mod was a good thing to do, too.

Goocher0310th

Established Member

I went with ford racing TOB, Pilot bearing, McLeod adjustable pivot ball and Lethal TOB sleeve. Tremec 26 spline input shaft. No whining and it’s buttery smooth. Clutch feels great. Also have a quadrant and firewall adjuster

I looked up the one I bought and the one you have installed, and I couldn't find the difference between the 2. I did get a 26 spline, and I also have a FR TOB ready to install. Looking forward to getting my 2.3 swap done.

gotjack

Established Member

Can I ask where you got all the clutch parts from and how much it put you back? I’m looking to replace my clutch this spring. And the car looks sexy as hell

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Can I ask where you got all the clutch parts from and how much it put you back? I’m looking to replace my clutch this spring. And the car looks sexy as hell

Thanks bro. I got everything from a buddy he had gotten it new and never installed it because he sold the car. I got everything for $1800. Clutch, cobra engineering head cooling mod, input shaft etc

gotjack

Established Member
Thanks bro. I got everything from a buddy he had gotten it new and never installed it because he sold the car. I got everything for $1800. Clutch, cobra engineering head cooling mod, input shaft etc

Nice that’s awesome. Is your transmission stock? You can get to the cooling mode install easier when you drop the transmission for the clutch right? How would you compare the stock clutch to the new one?

LS WUT

Established Member
Ordered my clutch, and flywheel and such for the black coupe. Got some more goodies for her as well. Looking forward to getting her finished up. It’s been a long couple months. Hilarious to think she hasn’t moved since March of this year makes me sick. However life has its lovely moments of getting in the way. She still looks purdy though.

Attachments

• IMG_8240.jpeg
    IMG_8240.jpeg
    671 KB · Views: 86

Zunit2345

Established Member
Trailered my car to Fort Worth from Houston about 2 weeks ago for the 23' LMR Cruise-in Car Show. This was the first time trailereing my car anywhere so I was super nervous thankfully made it there without any hiccups. I will say loading the car was challenging at first but after the first time the couple after went smoother. Lol

The event it self was awesome, I got to meet a lot of nice terminator owners. I believe the Terminator count for the event was 60, so crazy to see that many all in one place.
DSC07022.jpg
DSC06817 (1).jpg
DSC06785.jpg

Last edited:

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Trailered my car to Fort Worth from Houston about 2 weeks ago for the 23' LMR Cruise-in Car Show. This was the first time trailereing my car anywhere so I was super nervous thankfully made it there without any hiccups. I will say loading the car was challenging at first but after the first time the couple after went smoother. Lol

The event it self was awesome, I got to meet a lot of nice terminator owners. I believe the Terminator count for the event was 60, so crazy to see that many all in one place.
That’s an awesome turnout. I actually just started watching a video on YT from the event. Nice to see so many Terminators still in the game and looking so good.

Users who are viewing this thread