What did you do for your Terminator today?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Bought ID 1000's and a 26 Spline. Next is a Fore return fuel system, and an RXT clutch, then I can finally get the VMP 2.3 thats been sitting in my garage for a year installed.
Now that you say it…a 26 spline input and a proper clutch is my winter project. Still has the 10 spline and a Mach 600 clutch…and at 650+wh I'm thinking it needs to be updated.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Powdercoat on the engine brackets, rear brake brackets, rear sway bar mounts and front ABS sensor brackets is done.
Color is all black mini-tex ti match the valve covers and future whipple.
Make sure you remove the PC where the brackets attach to the engine and where the bolt contacts the bracket. If not, the bolts will be tight originally and with heat cycles, the bolts will come loose from the PC shrinking. Ask me how I know. A tiny bit of movement on the bridge is all it takes for belt issues. Went through several belts before identifying the issue.

Same goes for grounding the alternator…. It goes through the bracket to the block. I even added a separate ground afterwards to the back of the alternator case.

Looks great, good color choice.

Saleen498

Established Member
Make sure you remove the PC where the brackets attach to the engine and where the bolt contacts the bracket. If not, the bolts will be tight originally and with heat cycles, the bolts will come loose from the PC shrinking. Ask me how I know. A tiny bit of movement on the bridge is all it takes for belt issues. Went through several belts before identifying the issue.

Same goes for grounding the alternator…. It goes through the bracket to the block. I even added a separate ground afterwards to the back of the alternator case.

Looks great, good color choice.
Thank you for looking out. I will clean mating surfaces. As for the alternator I was planning to run a grond from the case to the motor mount then to the frame rail.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Thanks to @cobrasvt57 I finally picked up a cat back I've wanted for years. I've been wanting to change things up, but wanted to stay with Borla.

Next thing to find are cat delete pipes.

Attachments

• 20231101_164759.jpg
    20231101_164759.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 72

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hit up a local show. Lost to a couple stock new GT500's and Mach's. But it was a crowd favorite.
Badass picture Bob. If you would of had your diecast displayed that would have put you over the top. Guaranteed first place.

Roflmao! Just kidding brother.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

Established Member
Badass picture Bob. If you would of had your diecast displayed that would have put you over the top. Guaranteed first place.

Roflmao! Just kidding brother.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
It was out during the show. That pic was after the show. Tracy wanted to get some pics with the water behind it. The kids loved the model.

You know I always have my hood up during a show. :)

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
This was at the start of the show.

I might have to drive mine in honor of everyone putting theirs up for the season.

Holy S#!T! I didn't realize it was MBTB..... Vicky and I will probably head out to that show next year. However, I won't be bringing a car this time.

At least that is the plan for now. I may end up taking the Roush. That's the one car that has not been out there yet :unsure:.....

Users who are viewing this thread