What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member
Take care brother. Hope you are doing well!
Thank you very much my friend, I’ll live. Just hoping my knee can give me a second chance at what I enjoy the most. As of now I’m looking at No manual cars, or motorcycles for the foreseeable future. I’ll have more updates after the orthopedic surgeon looks me over again.

@Bullitt1448 thank you sir! Someone might get a smoking deal on the cobra now hahah. I’ll keep you guys updated on the journey.

@Saleen498 Thank you sir, just glad I’m still around to tell the tale and learn from a mistake is all. This was a costly lesson, but perhaps it was karma for those big girls I swerved at prom. Who knows :D

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Thank you very much my friend, I’ll live. Just hoping my knee can give me a second chance at what I enjoy the most. As of now I’m looking at No manual cars, or motorcycles for the foreseeable future. I’ll have more updates after the orthopedic surgeon looks me over again.

@Bullitt1448 thank you sir! Someone might get a smoking deal on the cobra now hahah. I’ll keep you guys updated on the journey.

@Saleen498 Thank you sir, just glad I’m still around to tell the tale and learn from a mistake is all. This was a costly lesson, but perhaps it was karma for those big girls I swerved at prom. Who knows :D
Cars are temporal. Hope you’re ok and you recover. Keep us updated.

You can always put a 6R80 in the cobra….I wouldn’t judge you.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
Prayers up for LS WUT. May God hear our prayers for a full restoration from any injuries in your accident. In Jesus name. God bless brother.
Thank you all very much for your support, it means a lot to have the support from all of you. Next Wednesday I have my appointment with my orthopedic surgeon in regards to my wrist, and knee. I’ll keep you guys posted. Sorry again for detailing the thread. Here’s to get us back on track!

Attachments

• 64565291066__180EB921-9287-4B09-A2F1-137ECAAD5303.jpeg
    64565291066__180EB921-9287-4B09-A2F1-137ECAAD5303.jpeg
    418.6 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread