What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member

Attachments

• IMG_4291.jpeg
    IMG_4291.jpeg
    413.5 KB · Views: 87

LS WUT

Established Member
Just do it already! Those parts will take you 15 mins to install haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
All installed aside from the 2.7 pulley now. Waiting for fleeman to get the pump, and injectors out of his build then I’ll finish that up. Got springs, and a clutch to do as well.

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
Finally finished up the last of the suspension mods. Installed some H&R race springs and MM caster cambers (left all isolators in as we have some bump roads in this area)
Took measurements before & after. Average drop was approximately 1.5”
ccc94bec56b4f6aabb4a1ccda8688b85.jpg

5afdd065e38b6f998dd18a8cc791c52b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. I’m using Race springs too. I have both stock isos in the rear and front. Also, got x2 Steeda ball joints in the front which should give me another 1/2” drop. But yours looks lower for some reason.

Last edited:

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Looks good. I’m using Race springs too. I have both stock isos in the rear and front. Also, got x2 Steeda ball joints in the front which should give me another 1/2” drop. But yours looks lower for some reason.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I’m really happy with how the stance turned out with these springs. I was a bit worried it would sit a tad high with the ISO’s left in but it settled great. (The rear could be lowered just a touch more IMO)
I took before and after measurements from the bottom of the SVT centre cap to the tip of the fenders. Rear driver side and front passenger both dropped 1.5” while the front driver dropped 3/4” and rear passenger dropped 1.25”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dang, the stance looks perfect. A real black beauty there, sir!!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Finally stretched her legs today! Drove about 50 miles, and same for the 350!

Both amazing cars, I had to adjust my driving tactics with the 03. The 350 clutch is much smoother and more comfortable sitting in. But I forget how much I appreciate the 03-04 cobras. I had some young kids mess with me in some Jetta or something, they liked it!

Last picture is post cruise, need to clean them up a bit.
e6e71df50b37b7519144bd7ba37cf6e1.jpg
b5107e01a7477769e0fe94c3131d2ced.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful cars as always @Bdubbs
Thank you sir! BTW did you find a SB yet? I made the mistake of scrolling through bookface the other day and seen a guy asking others what his 17k mile SB cobra is worth....

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
So I'm terrible with before and after pics. Sometimes I get a wild hair and just tackle shit. Today was this unsightly bulge in the arm rest pad. Took a page out of Fords recall book for 14+ Explorer door panels and stapled the pad back. Had it almost back together before I thought of this thread. I know you guys will know what I'm talking about, I'm sure some of yours looked the same.
20230730_132220.jpg
20230730_132307.jpg
20230730_132819.jpg

Much better, nice and straight.

LS WUT

Established Member
Thank you sir! BTW did you find a SB yet? I made the mistake of scrolling through bookface the other day and seen a guy asking others what his 17k mile SB cobra is worth....

Got out of the hospital earlier. Got into a motorcycle accident yesterday. So a lot of things are changing for me right now.

Users who are viewing this thread