What did you do for your Terminator today?

Murderedsvt

Established Member
IMG_0682.jpeg

Received my Mgw hammer shifter

Murderedsvt

Established Member
The head unit itself is just a android that can run apps and download from the App Store the app that’s running is torque pro app with a obd2 connected into the app, runs good I deserve no credit a member from here did it all 94cobrar I think I purchased the vehicle setup already

01yellercobra

Established Member
The head unit itself is just a android that can run apps and download from the App Store the app that’s running is torque pro app with a obd2 connected into the app, runs good I deserve no credit a member from here did it all 94cobrar I think I purchased the vehicle setup already
That's what I was wondering. I've thought about doing something like that with my MS3 set up.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I got the isolators in there too... picture looks a little bad with that suns angle and the shadows covering part of the tire making it look like its embedded into the wheel-well. lol

Car is flush and looks perfect in good light.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Thats what I'm using :unsure: except I have isos in the rear.
Did you install the 1/4” aluminum spacers up front, remove them and it will lower the front an additional 1/2”.

When I ran the X2’s, no spacer and no ISO’s….. on 18” rims, I had barely a 1 finger gap from tire to fender.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Did you install the 1/4” aluminum spacers up front, remove them and it will lower the front an additional 1/2”.

When I ran the X2’s, no spacer and no ISO’s….. on 18” rims, I had barely a 1 finger gap from tire to fender.
I have a about a 2 finger gap in front that maybe why. I re-installed the rear ISOS mainly to reduce the NVH.

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
Finally got around to doing the steeda ball joints and bumpsteer kit in the cobra after months of having them... effectively lowered the car about a quarter of an inch so got an alignment too....

View attachment 1800784
Looks good. Are you using isolators in the front? I am also running race springs, x2 ball joints without the spacers and the same bumpsteer kit. I am no where near low as you in the front. I only have my stock top isolators in the front.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Looks good. Are you using isolators in the front? I am also running race springs, x2 ball joints without the spacers and the same bumpsteer kit. I am no where near low as you in the front. I only have my stock top isolators in the front.
Yes, ISOs in the front as well

Users who are viewing this thread