What did you do for your Terminator today?

Murderedsvt

Established Member
Can anyone tell me why my gauges read this and the car is on? I changed to sensor still does this
0578C895-A344-47EA-8DBC-D7EE82E1BB38.jpeg

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Pulled the winter blanket off her yesterday and did the annual prep routine. Fired right up and ran like I just drove her last week. I think I put maybe 600 miles on her last year. Gotta give her a scrub and fresh fuel sometime this week.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Pulled the winter blanket off her yesterday and did the annual prep routine. Fired right up and ran like I just drove her last week. I think I put maybe 600 miles on her last year. Gotta give her a scrub and fresh fuel sometime this week.
It took me the whole season last year to burn off my winter storage gas, gonna get her ready to go this week and hopefully drive her more this go around.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
It took me the whole season last year to burn off my winter storage gas, gonna get her ready to go this week and hopefully drive her more this go around.
Yep, this is the second year on the same tank for Me. Didn't even take it out last year. Going to pump the tank and re fill.

PC03GT

Established Member
Man! We have the same car! Looks great. I was thinking of swapping the FR500 off my car. I stand corrected.
I contemplate switching to something else sometimes myself, but the FR500s compliment the lines of the Cobra very well.

If you get a chance post some pics up of that Sonic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread