What did you do for your Terminator today?

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Got my carbon fiber cowl installed. Kind of a pain but it went in without damage.

C4FF2ADF-39CA-43C5-B806-165A14CAD471.jpeg
4334314E-F8AA-4584-A29D-FDDAD5A3A5A1.jpeg

motoo344

Established Member
Productive morning. Changed the spark plugs because I don't know when they were done last, they looked okay but were in there tight. Cleaned up the crud around the coil cover. Installed the JLT intake while I was in there. Also replaced the wiper arms since the finish was all worn.

LS WUT

Established Member
F6426694-7837-4FA8-A41F-A5694E089F8D.jpeg

Lunch date with the lady friend. When I get back from my cruise I’ll be tackling the brake pads, rotors, and such. While also buying some new Borla Stinger exhaust. Thinking I’m gonna paint the calipers dark blue. Think I might throw my old spacers back on it. I hate how the back wheels always tuck in, And the front stick out.

Mr Bill

Established Member
View attachment 1759625
Lunch date with the lady friend. When I get back from my cruise I’ll be tackling the brake pads, rotors, and such. While also buying some new Borla Stinger exhaust. Thinking I’m gonna paint the calipers dark blue. Think I might throw my old spacers back on it. I hate how the back wheels always tuck in, And the front stick out.
Looking good young man

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Threw on a new @CobraBob shifter gasket yesterday i picked up from him a while ago, and put in new NGK plugs.

Now have to change out the ball joints in the front and replace one of the billetflow pulley bearings that are squeeling...

Car is coming up to its 20 year build date and still running great, other than basic replacement crap.

MG0h3

Established Member
Ordered a CF cowl (factory is cracked) and shifter bezel from Carbon Driven.

Still need to order the bumper letters.

Probably do the cowl and replace the cracked windshield when I install the Racebronco hood over the winter.

Try and find time for the GenV Whipple that’s sitting in my spare bedroom

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread