What did you do for your Terminator today?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Finally finishing up for the nice weather.

Got the irs reinstalled with the full compliment of FTBR bushings and links.

Did the battery relocation to the trunk along with an extinguisher.

Figured I might as well gut the stereo system while I was in their too so did a JL sub with custom box along with all new door/rear deck speakers and RF amp. Capped it off with a Sony XAV 8000 floating head unit.

Had the calipers powdercoated and swapped out my SOS pod with a carbon driven gauge pod.

Also swapped my cai with a rai intake.

Just need to get some scottrod panels to clean up the engine bay after the wire tuck.

Trying to keep up with @Skitzerman but that ain’t happening lol.

Pics!

Does the Sony head unit impede use of the three knobs at all? Looks close.

Very nice mods you did. Now you're ready for summer cruising. (y)

My 03 with some new skins ..
Nice! Those rear meats will definitely help put the power to the pavement.

Dropped her off for a full paint protection film.

View attachment 1748307

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I like that photo. I really accentuates the car's stance, which is perfect! The wider rear wheels give it a real muscle look. As always, I love your Mystichrome!

Bullitt1448

Established Member
^^^^I got them on ebay about 12 years ago. The seller is long gone. Searching around the net, might turn up something similar.

I have been looking around EBay and Market place, haven’t seen much that I would want. I guess that’s the problem when looking for parts for a 20 yr old car. Lots of things are readily available but some things are just not out there anymore.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I made this mirror perch to show the under side of the car. Used a piece of 2X10" board, some mirrored plastic and rubber.

Cobra Trunk and Interior 015.JPG

Cobra Trunk and Interior 017.JPG

Cobra Trunk and Interior 019.JPG

Cobra Trunk and Interior 009.JPG

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

I like that photo. I really accentuates the car's stance, which is perfect! The wider rear wheels give it a real muscle look. As always, I love your Mystichrome!

It is close but not as bad as I expected.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Did the annual oil change last weekend, but didn't get a chance to take her for the seasonal maiden voyage until last night. 28 miles without a new squeak or rattle. Still gotta wash her, clean the interior, check tire pressures...etc. Seriously have dust and spider webs in there. Also pulled the catch can for the first time since I put it on last year. Bone dry. Not even a drip. Granted it's on the passenger side, but I was expecting at least something considering the can on my truck always has crud in it.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Did the annual oil change last weekend, but didn't get a chance to take her for the seasonal maiden voyage until last night. 28 miles without a new squeak or rattle. Still gotta wash her, clean the interior, check tire pressures...etc. Seriously have dust and spider webs in there. Also pulled the catch can for the first time since I put it on last year. Bone dry. Not even a drip. Granted it's on the passenger side, but I was expecting at least something considering the can on my truck always has crud in it.
Move it to the driver side. That's the problem side on these cars. I usually have a few ounces whenever I check. But I check randomly.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I suppose it counts as it's for the safety of my Cobra.....

I had the tires on the trailer I'll be using to tow it to South Carolina replaced. They were nearing the end of their service life and I didn't want to chance them making a 5000 mile round trip.

HPLouis

Established Member

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread