What did you do for your Terminator today?

01yellercobra

Established Member
I heard a rattle or something driving home from the show last Sunday. I checked all my recent work and everything was tight. I happened to touch the shield for the air filter after I got home from the gym. Wouldn't you know it....loose as hell. I tightened it up, but haven't driven the car to check yet.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
New Hydro booster finally have a brake pedal.... Just need to bleed the power steering system a little more and then bleed all brakes.

Killer chiller was super cold this morning.

Attachments

• thumbnail_8E368904-AFFE-4E68-ADF5-8A2F99D684DD.jpg
    thumbnail_8E368904-AFFE-4E68-ADF5-8A2F99D684DD.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 83
  • thumbnail_3F766CC4-FF6C-4668-BC1C-BF1BC71D2E9F.jpg
    thumbnail_3F766CC4-FF6C-4668-BC1C-BF1BC71D2E9F.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 78
  • thumbnail_IMG_3476.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3476.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 68

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Where did you get the polished collar above the boot? I have a MGW shifter with the same style ball shifter, but it just has a nut under the ball and the threads and shaft show under the ball.
I got that collar from MGW probably over 12 years ago. MGW used to make a lot of nice stuff for these cars, back in the day.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, Skitz, they did. I remember those collars well. Very high quality and IMO the best aftermarket collar. A lot of folks wish they'd continued to expand and make more parts.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Yeah, Skitz, they did. I remember those collars well. Very high quality and IMO the best aftermarket collar. A lot of folks wish they'd continued to expand and make more parts.

I wish I was able to get one of these cars sooner so I could enjoy all these aftermarket parts that aren’t made anymore

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
After 3 years sitting on the shelf I finally grew a pair and installed my Trackspec hood vents over the winter...lol! Today the weather finally broke and it was a beautiful spring day, time for the first drive! :cool:

View attachment 1747635

View attachment 1747636

View attachment 1747634
Ive always liked those vents, post up any temp changes if you observe any.

Like you I need to get off my ass with my Race Bronco hood, I really just need to find a quality paint shop. Plan is to have all the road rash, bumper holes/bracket, most of the CF hood and all paint flaws brought up to showroom quality, then clearbra all front facing surfaces.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was pretty sure you're the original owner. 6869 miles in 18 years is phenomenal. Obviously you don't drive it much, but you surely do enjoy regular shorter mile drives to car shows and cruises. It's one of those rare Cobras that has super low miles but is not a garage queen in the normal sense.

Users who are viewing this thread