What did you do for your Terminator today?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That IS a bit different, color wise. Looks good. How many blue pieces in the engine compartment?

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
That IS a bit different, color wise. Looks good. How many blue pieces in the engine compartment?
Starting with these while they were off for the blower and head cooling mod. Plan was always to do straight wrinkle black but I wanted some color and buddy convinced me to try the blue. So while it will still be mostly wrinkle black Ill throw in a little blue on accents.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I need to probably get new pumps on my 03. One of the DW 340’s I put in possibly is failing. I’ve heard bad stuff about them, but took a gamble. Is anyone running GT supercar pumps without a modified FPDM?

01yellercobra

Established Member
I need to probably get new pumps on my 03. One of the DW 340’s I put in possibly is failing. I’ve heard bad stuff about them, but took a gamble. Is anyone running GT supercar pumps without a modified FPDM?
I ran the old school GT pumps without a modified FPDM for years with no issues. If the new versions pull about the same power I'd say you'll be ok. I would at least do the wire upgrade if you don't have that already.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I ran them as well with no issues for about 4 years, I later added a BAP and didn't remove them till i switched to e85.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I ran the old school GT pumps without a modified FPDM for years with no issues. If the new versions pull about the same power I'd say you'll be ok. I would at least do the wire upgrade if you don't have that already.

I ran them as well with no issues for about 4 years, I later added a BAP and didn't remove them till i switched to e85.
Thanks for the response gents. I’m going to order some and replace the stuff I have.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member

Thanks for the response gents. I’m going to order some and replace the stuff I have.

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
That's yours next to the Yellow Cobra? Can you post a better pic?

That IS a nice power steering tank! Post a full pic of your engine bay after it's installed.

Got around to installing the power steering tank today. Love it!
Before
a6bd00327da3b06561939f3faea336e2.jpg

After
4eb7281b9ba6f4008c114cc31e3da403.jpg

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I pulled the transmission out last week. There’s an odd rattle happening in between shifts. Figured it was a good time upgrade the bearing retainer sleeve with the Lethal unit. Looks like a nice piece. They also through in some extras (having issues with pic uploads, sorry for the multiple posts)

Last edited:

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Great job on the IRS, it looks great. I did mine about 10 years ago, so I know what's involved from start to finish. You'll be amazed at the difference it makes, especially in the corners.
Thanks brother. Yes, very time consuming but I can’t wait to experience the difference.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I think I fixed the exhaust leak yesterday. Had to swap a couple stock studs for regular bolts because of clearance issues with the Bassani headers. I was able to fire it up for a few seconds and we didn't hear any leak. Once I get my coolant tank back I can do a better check.

Users who are viewing this thread