What did you do for your Terminator today?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you test the E85?? ...still e70 here :(

How was the panel install?? I have one coming :)
Yes it's at 72% ethanol. The panel literally took a minute or two. Longest thing was applying pressure to the panel for a secure fit.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Installed my new trunk panel...looks awesome

4d1005c8c38ba4fc189f7301b65b9613.jpg

7d9a3087e35a1e36ff8010ea7b5accbf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cj428mach

Established Member
@TooFast98Cobra , she prefers the FB contact only. I don't have FB but my wife ordered it for me as a birthday gift.
What color SVT stitching do you have? I was thinking about going with black if I get one to match my COBRA inserts in the rear bumper. Blue would look good but the only blue is on my valve covers.

TxCobra76

Established Member
I've got silver stitching with a black SVT. she puts a little brown stitching in places. Looks very good the way she does it. It also has red eyes

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

blownfox

Established Member
What color SVT stitching do you have? I was thinking about going with black if I get one to match my COBRA inserts in the rear bumper. Blue would look good but the only blue is on my valve covers.

Are you still planning on going to C&C this Saturday? This is not the best picture but it's all I got. I believe the letters are in OW. The fitment is spot on!

20170122_133445_zps5k4jzkeg.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
LOL, I can understand the Phone # or email deal. Although some people live their life around FB, not everyone is on there and if she provided another avenue to contact her it might open up even more business to her. If she even needs more business. Seems she is getting plenty of business LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread