What did you do for your Terminator today?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Well warmer weather is finally making it's way to Minnesota! Hopefully within a few weeks I can get the car out.... might be wishful thinking.

Maybe go buy some Amsoil and get ready for my yearly oil change.

I feel like the cobra has been on the back burner in my mind lately, because I'm searching for a foxbody notch since November.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
IMG_6063.jpg
IMG_6060.jpg
IMG_6064.jpg
Well, after the radiator sprung a leak, I decided to go ahead and do some maintenance since I had no idea when the last time that any of the belts, etc, had been changed. So off came the cage...also the alternator.

So the following was replaced with factory parts:
All Accessory idler pulleys
Battery Tray (drill a hole in the section that has the bolt going through it. Otherwise, water collects and rusts the bolt)
3G Alternator (Miley, Jr Alternator)
Innovative West Dampner
Accessory Belt
Green Blower Belt
Added the seal around the fan against radiator
JLT Rad cover
JLT Intake
Powder coated tanks
Metco tensioner plate
All new radiator hoses (if you order the LMR hose kit, don't....the hose clamps are all too big. Better off just getting the hoses individually)

I have valve covers and coil covers that are waiting to go on along with a new 3rd brake light, some interior mods and some other minor bits, but that's a project for another day. We're off to New Zealand for a vacay :)

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
BTW, Champion radiator is a beautiful piece, but the fan sits over 1.25" away from the core and that's just too far. So it's getting returned.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Well warmer weather is finally making it's way to Minnesota! Hopefully within a few weeks I can get the car out.... might be wishful thinking.

Maybe go buy some Amsoil and get ready for my yearly oil change.

I feel like the cobra has been on the back burner in my mind lately, because I'm searching for a foxbody notch since November.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Break that clutch in and let her rip tater chip. Same with the weather here in Ohio. I’m hoping I may start her next weekend or the following week. I haven’t paid much attention to mine over the winter I’ve been playing with my new to me F150.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Welder made me a coolant tee so I can tie in my reservoir and the bypass line from my Ipsco thermostat housing down to the lower hose.

53690291_389684278281278_1719281524622229504_n.jpg

MCT

Established Member
Bought a 4lb lower from Metco. The one from JDM is giving off this terrible squeak noise. Everything has been changed besides the 4lb lower from JDM, so that is most likely the culprit. Also bought packs of Boostane, and VP Octanium. Bought a new convertible top as well. I'm not doing that installation. I'll take the major hit of however much labor it is.

But seriously can this cold go away already? ****ing groundhog lied to us.

Users who are viewing this thread