What did you do for your Terminator today?

2004cobra615

sssvtsnake
Established Member

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Well almost finished up bleeding brakes. As I was putting wheels back on I tweaked my lower back. Pretty pissed about that, now I can't golf or lift weights until this heals. Joys of getting older...

So I'll have to wait to see how it is because I need to put rear wheels on still. But the brake pedal feels firm.

Sorry to hear that Brady. I have lower back issues and it locks up from time to time (Especially when working on the car). Man, does that $#!+ hurt. Can barley move when that happens. LOL, yeah getting older does suck when you want to do things and your body doesn't let you :mad:...........

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Sorry to hear that Brady. I have lower back issues and it locks up from time to time (Especially when working on the car). Man, does that $#!+ hurt. Can barley move when that happens. LOL, yeah getting older does suck when you want to do things and your body doesn't let you :mad:...........

Glenn you ain’t kidding. Brady sorry to hear. I did that about a month ago and took a day to recover lucky only a day. Damn painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Trunk setup at a recent car show.

43c16ae5-f7c7-49b3-b9bd-669f2e9d471a_zpsrbg9spjo.jpg

6bc0999d-d218-46f0-9356-4f8b65e4e28c_zpsnkdseqhc.jpg

2190e6d9-7a94-4b80-a30f-5e930295c980_zps9phzlidk.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Patrick, is that your normal parking spot? You took a picture of your 5.0 and it's almost in that exact spot :D.............

Glenn it’s not technically a parking spot but I park there because I don’t want my car dinged, it’s right in front of the camera, as well as the outside break area, close to the building. I work 2nd so it’s also dark when I leave. I always try and park there even when I drive my Fusion. It’s the salary parking lot and it can also be hard to find a spot at the time I go in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Glenn it’s not technically a parking spot but I park there because I don’t want my car dinged, it’s right in front of the camera, as well as the outside break area, close to the building. I work 2nd so it’s also dark when I leave. I always try and park there even when I drive my Fusion. It’s the salary parking lot and it can also be hard to find a spot at the time I go in.

Makes perfect sense. I like the away from everybody aspect and the camera. Very smart and practical on your part.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
HMMMM.... First 2 pictures I'm on the fence. However, the straight on shot reminds me of the 2000 Cobra R and I like it. I think it would look even better if it were painted the same color of the car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was my first reaction, too. Especially in the 2nd photo. But that last photo made me give it a big.....
thumbs-up-sign_emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type-1-2_1f44d-1f3fb_1f3fb.png

cj428mach

Established Member
I spoke with Malcolmv8 at mdracingkc.com about the VMP 2.65 TVS. It goes on sale tomorrow and have placed a verbal order with him. Will order the blower tomorrow when its officially for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread