What did you do for your Terminator today?

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
Trade me then lol
c5f3d501f882a9060f70bfaad8110b2c.jpg
I have had a bunch of tire kickers but no bites

I'm actually looking at the VIS Racing cowl hood. Looks bad ass brotha

wckdvnm

Established Member
I'm actually looking at the VIS Racing cowl hood. Looks bad ass brotha

Mines the HCM 3 inch full carbon cowl hood. It draws too much attention out my way so I want to go back to stock lol plus I was told I can't autocross at auto club anymore for some dumb excuse of "visibility"

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
Mines the HCM 3 inch full carbon cowl hood. It draws too much attention out my way so I want to go back to stock lol plus I was told I can't autocross at auto club anymore for some dumb excuse of "visibility"

Did you paint it? Or is it the angle of the picture that makes it look painted. That sucks man they sound strict there

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Got the yearly inspection today....thats always nerve racking. To my surprise, went super smooth. No one there out of five guys could drive a manual LOL. They told me just hit the brakes in the parking lot while they watched. They loved the car, lots of cell phone pics taken. I was actually worried because my R888s in the rear are well past the wear indicators....they never even looked at them. Never tested the gas cap. Just hooked it up to the obd and started taking pics lol

Good for another year woohoo!

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Got the yearly inspection today....thats always nerve racking. To my surprise, went super smooth. No one there out of five guys could drive a manual LOL. They told me just hit the brakes in the parking lot while they watched. They loved the car, lots of cell phone pics taken. I was actually worried because my R888s in the rear are well past the wear indicators....they never even looked at them. Never tested the gas cap. Just hooked it up to the obd and started taking pics lol
Good for another year woohoo!
that's awesome. do you have emissions there or do you get a waiver for low miles or modified to run "strictly" on e85 etc?

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
that's awesome. do you have emissions there or do you get a waiver for low miles or modified to run "strictly" on e85 etc?

No, the county I'm in right now has no sniffer test, they just check the obd for readiness. But I'm confident it would pass if it did. I wish Texas would consider a waiver for E85 use, that would be great. I think I have read of other states either having a waiver or trying to get one passed if you prove you have a fuel system dedicated to running ethanol. IIRC Colorado was trying to do that.

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
I have been busy. Installed a TVS, dropped the K member, took off the stock Logs, installed ARH 1 3/4 headers, new Poly mounts, gonna put the UPR K member on tonight and try and get as far as I can. Hope to have it on the road by monday for datalogging.

Edit: pics not working

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
No, the county I'm in right now has no sniffer test, they just check the obd for readiness. But I'm confident it would pass if it did. I wish Texas would consider a waiver for E85 use, that would be great. I think I have read of other states either having a waiver or trying to get one passed if you prove you have a fuel system dedicated to running ethanol. IIRC Colorado was trying to do that.

Texas sounds like a decent state to have emission testing, thankfully Kansas has none.

From what I've heard most states require stock emission systems and improvements to the system aren't allowed. You could be running e85 with a return fuel system and putting out 1/4th the pollution and it would fail emissions which is ridiculous. Some states don't allow the cats to be put in different locations than stock. So if you have Long tube headers but still have cats you'd fail, even if the car was putting out less emissions than stock.

Just another reason people should always dislike government, as they never try to make your life easier, only harder. End Rant.

I bought a Porter Cable 7424 and am trying to detail the car. I washed and clayed the car already and just started with the PC last night. Even though everything I've read said the PC is fool proof, I'm nervous as hell using it lol.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Texas sounds like a decent state to have emission testing, thankfully Kansas has none.

From what I've heard most states require stock emission systems and improvements to the system aren't allowed. You could be running e85 with a return fuel system and putting out 1/4th the pollution and it would fail emissions which is ridiculous. Some states don't allow the cats to be put in different locations than stock. So if you have Long tube headers but still have cats you'd fail, even if the car was putting out less emissions than stock.

Just another reason people should always dislike government, as they never try to make your life easier, only harder. End Rant.

I bought a Porter Cable 7424 and am trying to detail the car. I washed and clayed the car already and just started with the PC last night. Even though everything I've read said the PC is fool proof, I'm nervous as hell using it lol.

My Dad purchased a dual action polisher. It says the same thing I wanna borrow it and try it. But would probably try it on my Fusion first. I'd be a nervous wreck as well lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
I see photo bucket has started to charge now. I guess I'm gonna have to change my picture hosting site.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread