What Color?

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
True Blue. Since they only did TB in 01, you'll never seen another one like it.

svtruck

Huge Member
Established Member
Beryllium!

Black's Automotive

I would vote for painting it a non-standard Cobra color...since (IMHO) when you go to sell it the color change is going to raise some eye brows anyway...might as well go for something unique and different.

build.10.jpg

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
wals9331 said:
If you are going to repaint it, why dont you paint it a cool color no-one else has...like a coppery orange or something :).

+1.

If you are going to repaint it, don't do a factory color.

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
BlkSVTCobra said:
Do you have a picture of this, wildberry? I think im leaning towards DSG, I use to own a 04' Roush S1 in DSG and it was Nasty! I loved the color. I just got a good deal on the black 03 and plus more power and the whole deal. Only catch it wasnt a color i really wanted.

Unfortunately, I do not have a picture. It was featured in either 5.0 or muscle mustangs a year or 2 ago and I don;t even know if I still have the issue. All I can say is the color was semi-chromatic like sonic blue (sonic blue looks anything from light blue to purple depending on light). It was almost like the "torch red" except of going from dark red to maroon-ish, it was like a metal flake (super shiny) strawberry red. I wish I could describe it better for you. Maybe I will see if I can dig anything up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread