what cobra to buy

mach1033

Established Member
I would bring the 10th anniversary to someone who knows body work and have them tell you if it's worth it. Then offer 14 for it. Otherwise the silver one is a better buy.

snakezilla

Established Member
I would go with the red one, but I would need to see them both and inspect them for 1 hour each to look for body, frame, engine problems

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Hard to say without seein' the cars in person man...really is...I would say take take them both to have someone look them over...I would pass on one that has collision work...what kind of collision work?

nomanate

Established Member
no idea what was done the dealership guy said it was stolen then i looked it up on vin check and it said collision in march 2008, they wont take much less for it the guy said "doesn't have to sell it"but the slver im confident that i can talk a bit down

Digital

Established Member
problem is i cant really go to FL to buy a cobra im loking local

Sometimes the price difference is worth paying a transport company to pick it up and drop it off near you.
If you find a car in south florida you're interested in lemme know. I'll look over it for you and/or give you some numbers of reputable shops that work on cobras down here.

nomanate

Established Member
Sometimes the price difference is worth paying a transport company to pick it up and drop it off near you.
If you find a car in south florida you're interested in lemme know. I'll look over it for you and/or give you some numbers of reputable shops that work on cobras down here.

thanks for the help.

SVTburnout

Banned
id go with the torch...

come on it has red inserts :nonono:

Id take the silver hands down.. especially if you can talk him down

or if you like im selling my shell w/cage for 9 grand.... all it needs is a motor :)

nomanate

Established Member
id go with the torch...

come on it has red inserts :nonono:

Id take the silver hands down.. especially if you can talk him down

or if you like im selling my shell w/cage for 9 grand.... all it needs is a motor :)

thats all i need another project :bash:

91foxbody

Established Member
ive looked at the red one personally. its supposed to be stock (except filter and CB) but was driven really hard and was put back to stock. got in a front end collision, thats why the front bumper and hood are brand new. the back bumper is all scraped up.

go with silver.

mach1033

Established Member
If the guy doesn't "really have to sell it" then why is it listed? On that painfully dumb comment alone I would not give him my business!!!! Go for the silver one.

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Go for the silver one. It seems like a pretty good deal if it checks out ok.

Users who are viewing this thread