What beats a Terminator?

Chewy

Established Member
What cars(stock or minor bolt ons) will beat a 03/04 Cobra with a Kenne Bell and Exhaust from a roll? Keep in mind with a good driver.

new Z-06, 911T, Lambo, Ferrari, Ford GT, 600cc bike, Mercedes, Camaro, WRX.....???

03SBSVT

Banned
a FGT can't, neither can a C6 Z06, stock atleast. this is kind of a broad question. If other cars are stock, with a kb and exhaust none of them will touch you, given you have traction. but alot of cars have mods just like the cobra in question....

1svtfan

Shaken, not stirred
Established Member
Chewy said:
What cars(stock or minor bolt ons) will beat a 03/04 Cobra with a Kenne Bell and Exhaust from a roll? Keep in mind with a good driver.

new Z-06, 911T, Lambo, Ferrari, Ford GT, 600cc bike, Mercedes, Camaro, WRX.....???

Cobra with a Whipple :shrug: Just kidding.

You're probably covered for most stoplight gran prix.... :rockon:

RCMPSVT

Established Member
1svtfan said:
Cobra with a Whipple :shrug: Just kidding.

You're probably covered for most stoplight gran prix.... :rockon:

Buggatti Veyron..............wouldnt worry you wont see one unless you live in hollywood.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
04blkterminator said:
Buggatti Veyron..............wouldnt worry you wont see one unless you live in hollywood.

i just saw one today on the 5 freeway

pearl white

very quiet and gone in a blink of an eye

i was like, that car is more than 2 or 3 (or 4!) of most people's houses

unreal

Juiced-03

Established Member
Chewy said:

There are a few Mercedes out there with minor bolt ons that would might take the average KB Cobra. A minor bolt on Z06 is no joke either. Minor mods on a Ford GT would rape a KB Cobra. I have a lot of friends with 600cc bikes that would compete as well.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Chewy said:

What about a turbod 04 cobra thats a small bolt on lol. :D Come on my turbos are small. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread