What are you guys using for lowering springs?

S04T

Established Member
Well guys its time to pop the cherry on my bone stock Termi. What springs is everyone running and how much drop are you getting? I want to get the car as low as possible, but I dont want to scrape anything over speedbumps. Thanks in advance for the advice!

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
i have 2000 cobra r springs no iso's

nogrill018.jpg

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
cut springs on mine, the money I saved on springs I bought caster/camber plates instead

93sspcoupe

Established Member
cut my stock front springs, took a 1/4 coil out of the front, and ford racing b coil springs out back. tried the b coils upfront but they caused the car too sit too low causeing some tire rub in front.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
H&R race here... no isos
141.jpg

If you want a lower drop, go with the H&R SS's. I had them before these. Basically the tires were right at the fenders. Just a touch lower than this

Last edited:

S04T

Established Member
I have a buddy that has the Eibach Pro-kit he is trying to sell me, I'm just not sure if it will get the car low enough. I kinda like some pics of the Steeda springs and the H&R race springs that I have seen, I think the H&R SS springs are a bit to low. I just don't want to bottom the car out.

flamed03vert

Established Member
Steeda's here with no front iso's. Had the H&R SS. Yes they bottomed out.

On a side note I love it when someone takes the time out of thier day to tell someone to do a search. Is this your personal mission in life. Seriously...WTF? Who cares? If you don't have anything to add to the thread, keep going...

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
H&R Race springs hands down. Handling is improved and the car keeps its fantastic ride quality without being so slammed to the ground. I collaborated with Maximum Motorsports and they have done major research on springs and the 03/04 Cobras. They highly recommend those H&R Race's. Any other will be uneven, too low, bottom out on everything, or just throw the handling off. Take it from the pros. Unless you are the type that just gotta have the slammed look don't bother.

Users who are viewing this thread