What are you getting her for X-MAS?

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
Just as the title says. whatcha getting her/him for xmas?

Im getting my girl a nice fleece north face jacket, a griddle ;) and some other small stuff, but still need ideas.

So, lets hear what your doin...:beer::beer:

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
It's an oldie but a goodie. Never fails, every year.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg"]YouTube - Saturday Night Live - Dick In A Box[/ame]

Last edited:

chrisheltra

Established Member
The wife loves pink shit so Im getting her this

519ODis1qLL._AA400_.jpg

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
A Wii, two Wii games, a towel warmer, three computer games, a rear mat for her Torrent, and some other odds and ends.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Got her a digital camera and I'll end up snagging a few other little things before xmas. We're going to NYC for the day this saturday, so I plan on giving her the camera that morning with a full battery and a 4GB card.

Last edited:

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Well she wanted me to get her windows tinted for her, but I dont know if I can justify spending that cash on this girl, but right now thats number 1 option. I got some little things I wanna get her as well.

Franchi

Established Member
Gift certificate to Camelot Cellars, wine shop where we are gonna go make our own wine and they store it and monitor it as it ages. Not bad, $165 bucks for 28 to 30 bottles of decent wine. :) And you get to bottle it and create your own unique label as well....

CBrowning84

Established Member
Gift certificate to Camelot Cellars, wine shop where we are gonna go make our own wine and they store it and monitor it as it ages. Not bad, $165 bucks for 28 to 30 bottles of decent wine. :) And you get to bottle it and create your own unique label as well....

That's an awesome and original gift! :beer:

Me, I'm giving my girl a necklace with a cool little design and a diamond in it, as well as a picture frame with us in it and some smelly-good body wash from Bath and Body works. :coolman:

ka3ak

Breast Connoisseur
Established Member
the lady set a $50 limit, so i bought her a $135 digital picture frame loaded with images of me.

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Diamond stud earrings for her big present. I will probably make a stocking filled with goodies for another small gift.

98slowbra

Established Member
I got my wife a 18" MikiMoto pearl neckless and some MikiMoto Pearl earrings to go with it. I am hoping she will like it becasue they sure are not cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread