what are you getting her for christmas?

GHIG RTR

Banned
For Christmas, I got the wife about $220.00 of Brighton jewelry she wanted. Now I just gotta get some stocking stuffer items. Her B-Day is in Jan., so I already got that knocked out with a Dell Netbook. As for me, I really don't want anything that my wife can afford. I'm thinking about getting an '08 R6, or a beater DD and '10 GT500.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I installed a compustar remote starter in her Trailblazer,
bought her a cute Hurley V neck, along with a Paul Frank Hoodie, a case of hand warmers, and a few photo frames

chrisheltra

Established Member
Not sure what to get mine. Have only been dating a few months, too early for jewelry in my book. She carries some out of the norm stuff in her purse, like for example a mini maglight, kinda shows me she is somewhat prepared, so call me crazy but I got her a little pink spring opening kershaw knife. So far thats all ive gotten, but time is ticking and I need to gather a few more things.

Get her a small pink tazer.

909cobra

Established Member
new tat (Kuromi) and a 49ers joe montana jersey for her... i got hids(head/fogs) a tuner with tunes and some dumps (mac).:rockon:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Kyle got "me" something for my car, he said. Funny because he drives it more than I do now... :lol1:

I got him a bunch of misc. stuff that I can't post about for obvious reasons. Nothing expensive or super exciting, but I hope he likes it all.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
louis vuitton - purse :nonono:
She's getting me CCWs..:dancenana:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
bought her an Apple Imac, Ipod touch, coach bracelet, some gift cards, shoes, etc

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My gift for my wife is going to be a huge surprise for her. She uses an unused bedroom upstairs for her "office". Right now she has a computer desk, computer, bookcase and treadmill. It's a mess, though. Well, I bought her a new Dell computer, printer, print stand and a file cabinet. But the real surprise is that I'm on vacation this week and tonight she has to visit her mom and stay there until Friday night. Tomorrow and Friday I am completely redoing her upstairs office. I'm removing all the clutter, getting rid of one of her bookcases, repainting the room with two colors, replacing the ceiling fan with a flush ceiling lamp, putting a book shelf on the wall for her picture frames, and rearranging her computer setup. She will come home to a completely renovated room. She will be totally surprised. She'll move from clutter to organization/style. Labor intensive and not cheap, but she is SO worth it. :thumbsup:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
New cell phone, likely a Driod. B-Day is X-mas as well and will get her about $400 in gift cards for clothes.

tjs98gt

Established Member
havent decided what i want to get mine yet either. only started dating her last week so it wont be anything crazy

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
New cell phone, likely a Driod. B-Day is X-mas as well and will get her about $400 in gift cards for clothes.

I'd advise you to look at the HTC Eris, too. I looked at both and settled on the Eris. One for me and one for my wife. Mine replaced my iPhone which I sold on eBay for $305.00. :thumbsup: One of the reasons why I went with the Eris (well, two reasons) is that the Droid doesn't have the Sense UI and the slide-out keyboard isn't of much use because the keys are way too flat. Not much different that the Eris vertual keyboard in landscape mode.

I honestly like the Eris phone better than my old iPhone.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
My gift for my wife is going to be a huge surprise for her. She uses an unused bedroom upstairs for her "office". Right now she has a computer desk, computer, bookcase and treadmill. It's a mess, though. Well, I bought her a new Dell computer, printer, print stand and a file cabinet. But the real surprise is that I'm on vacation this week and tonight she has to visit her mom and stay there until Friday night. Tomorrow and Friday I am completely redoing her upstairs office. I'm removing all the clutter, getting rid of one of her bookcases, repainting the room with two colors, replacing the ceiling fan with a flush ceiling lamp, putting a book shelf on the wall for her picture frames, and rearranging her computer setup. She will come home to a completely renovated room. She will be totally surprised. She'll move from clutter to organization/style. Labor intensive and not cheap, but she is SO worth it. :thumbsup:

Wow, that's impressive. :beer:

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
A couple of loaves of bread and various lunch meats so she can make me some sandwiches .. :rockon:

Not really but thought you guys might laugh at that.

Users who are viewing this thread