What are y'all paying for a haircut these days?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I go to a man's barbershop. Dude flat out doesn't cut women's hair. He won't even cut kids hair if their mom drives them to the shop because he doesn't want to hear any bitching.

Dikes pop in asking for a haircut so they can write shitty Google reviews and he tells them to leave.

$25 but I usually pay $30. During Christmas I'll pay $50 because it's the holidays.

I see a bunch of dudes talking about women cutting their hair... I can't imagine.

Barber shop is one of the few "men's only" spaces we have left and we all know hairstylists are bat shit crazy. Got no desire to listen to some single mom yak and cut my hair

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
For 25 dollars I get a cut, a hug and kiss from my stylist.
I had a guy that did my hair for a long time, he had a fall at home and got injured, never did get back to work. So this one had just moved back in the area. Come to find out she was married into a family that had been family friends for years, discovered all kinds of connections, knew so many of the same people, we pretty much are family.

Recon

Established Member
20 bucks. Once a year. Get it cut to the length my grandmother is happy with. Otherwise, it would stay long.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

RALPH R

Established Member
Last haircut I had was in 2019 since then I’ve been cutting my hair with the same pair of clippers I trim my balls and gooch with. Comes out pretty good I don’t even use a mirror

01yellercobra

Established Member
My wife offered to cut my hair before. I saw what she did to our son in the past and said I'll stick with going to the barber.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
My wife offered to cut my hair before. I saw what she did to our son in the past and said I'll stick with going to the barber.
She give him the edgar?

IMG_9640.jpeg

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I let my father line up and do my beard when he visits me in Florida but he used to cut hair to help pay for school and his hands are steady as a surgeon.
I won’t even let my wife trim the back of my neck. Like I said I take a lot of pride in my appearance and my hair and I know she’d **** it up.

During covid I had to go underground like Wacky Jacky Pelosi and get my haircut illegally where all the cops were going. Srs.

Users who are viewing this thread