What are things you wish you knew when you first bought your Terminator?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
what I know now, 19 years ago, I would have bought a regular GT, put a 5.4 4v, TH400, twin turbo. Its hard to part with the car and start over.
Not too late to build a V6 chassis. I have a teksid block, ported 2V heads with cams, etc sitting in my basement….waiting for some money and to find the right chassis to put it in.

44shelby

Established Member
I thought that was half the point of a full return system? Keep pressure equalized and also continually cycles cool fuel from the tank?

Hopefully that's not an issue with E85.
It depends on where you put your regulator at mostly. There are some do's and dont's Running a high base pressure can cause it to heat up as well.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Not to derail too much, but I've seen the airfoils mentioned a few times and it got me thinking. What are the other "holy grail" highly sought-after parts?

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Good condition OEM Shift knobs are starting to be sought after quite a bit.

New in box OEM Driver's seat skins I would think would qualify as holy grail. Especially Mystichrome or 10th anniversary.

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Does anyone know how to tell OEM 10th anniversary seats/covers vs TMI or another aftermarket?
The snake embroidery is a bit different as far as the upper portion of the front seats for the TMI versioMs. It's not as thick and a bit different of a color.

Here is a photo of stock vs the TMI. The stock is much more visible (as far as for the charcoal seats when I did mine).

Hope this at least gives some clarity.
20181231_140635.jpeg
20181224_111713.jpeg

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
The snake embroidery is a bit different as far as the upper portion of the front seats for the TMI versioMs. It's not as thick and a bit different of a color.

Here is a photo of stock vs the TMI. The stock is much more visible (as far as for the charcoal seats when I did mine).

Hope this at least gives some clarity.View attachment 1766592View attachment 1766593

This helps a ton. Mine are TMI/aftermarket as I expected.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Not to derail too much, but I've seen the airfoils mentioned a few times and it got me thinking. What are the other "holy grail" highly sought-after parts?
Floor mats, hood liners, wipers, side skirts, spoiler, mirrors, rear bumper, shift boot are all cobra specific and hard to find parts.

wckdvnm

Established Member

I am not sure if they pre date the 03-04 cars but the M-55 and M-58 cat backs are worth big money

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
How much parts for these cars would increase in value. For example, the chin spoiler and the 3rd brake light. I would've bought more of them.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread