What are the pieces worth coming off the car?

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
Hi,

I have a whipple car with all the supporting mods including a lower assembly and upgraded everything. I'm throwing around the idea of going turbo and would sell the whipple, lower intake, intercooler, all the plumbing, the sct maf, steeda cai, lower assembly with brackets (including a metco adj lower), a complete conversion bolt for bolt for a mach1 or 99/01 cobra.

What are all the pieces worth? 4500?

M

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

potentially you could get that. might be a little on the high side, but if you are selling as a complete kit someone might go for it. what SCT MAF do you have? if it is the 2800, don't sell it. use it with the turbo setup.

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
Its the SCT2400.

4500 for everything I think is pretty fair, the only stock components would be the actual intake that connects to the heads, all the upgrades have been done.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Sounds about right for me. Like Jason said though... you can POTENTIALLY get that much and I think you should hold out until you get something close to that ($4K or so). You will get low ball offers. I sold my stuff (stock eaton) with stock pulley and all the stuff to go with it, stock maf, stock heat exhanger etc. for $1500. I could have gotten more out of it, but I gave my friend a dang good deal I think. I'm sure I could have gotten $2K for my completely stock stuff. You've got some things that are quite a bit better than mine...... So who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread