What are the good hotels?

gtmustang00

Established Member
What are some of the better hotels that are on the mustang week website? I'll be trailering a car down there so parking would be nice. Where are the fun crazy parties at?!

gtmustang00

Established Member
Depends on what the prices are. Would like a clean hotel, not a crummy place. Would like it to be near the activities and someplace safe for the truck/trailer/car.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
There are plenty of places like that, but I need to know what your budget is to make the best suggestion. Have you ever been to MB before?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I am trailering my car down again too. We are renting a large beach house. If their is interest, you need to contact Manowar. He is setting this up again. Its a blast!

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
place with all the action and plenty of trailer parking would be holiday sands south. there are a huge group of mustangers that stay there and are some extremely fun people to hang out with. we always get a group and rent a house in surfside for the week, cheaper and some have trailer parking as well.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
place with all the action and plenty of trailer parking would be holiday sands south. there are a huge group of mustangers that stay there and are some extremely fun people to hang out with. we always get a group and rent a house in surfside for the week, cheaper and some have trailer parking as well.

:beer: Far enough but close enough to everything. You can actually get some rest when you want to.

"Do A Wheelie":banana:

snkchmr 1

I started working on a new list today so keep your eye on this site.
I like the Holiday Sands South Condos myself. They have something that should fit every budget & taste.

StangSteph

Established Member
We've stayed at Holiday Sands South the 3 years we've gone and never been disappointed with the hotel or the shows on the street in front :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread