What are the final # from WFC

lguerra1

Established Member
Randy,
I knew who you were. It was great seeing you St.L boys running those PC's. You guys with PC's, Texas with KB's, and then us lonely Eaton's. At least Trey was running some strong numbers for us Eaton's. Hopefully, some of you can make it out to the NMRA World Finals as well.

Rwick7

Established Member
yeah we got some bugs to work out...if they don't start working out this STL boy will be a lonely eaton guy also

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Reggie
Blwn03, you are way out of line.

Not out of line just stating my opinion..sometimes the truth hurts. Wasn't trying to offend anyone....I don't deal with internet TUFF Guys...

I'm done posting to this thread...sorry for hijacking...

Pro-Chargers RULE!!!!!!!

:bash:

03Steve

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
Procharger > the rest

:burn:

Sits back and enjoys the show :read:

I have some buddies with Prochargers on their 03s. If I didn't, I would reply to that. :D

EngCon

Established Member
Luis we will see you in Bowling Green for sure!! Luis I respect you and your car because you get your ass out there to the events and show case your car and talents. You are a very good racer and I am sure beat up on faster cars than yours all the time. A lot of the so called "keyboard" racers would get more respect if you would show up at some events (NMRA, FFW, WFC, etc) even if you crashed and burned at least your out there doing it. And once you do you will see that racers are a different breed of people - because they will do just about anything to help you out. That is why I do not devulge all of my "secrets" on the internet but if you come ask at the track or races I will you tell the combination that works for me (it will probably be while we are sharing a beer). Sorry for the ramble but some of you guys just do not get it.

Jay

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
LOL...a lot of us dont NEED your respect or your "secrets" to be happy in life.:D But thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

Bad10th

Established Member
Originally posted by lguerra1
Randy,
I knew who you were. It was great seeing you St.L boys running those PC's. You guys with PC's, Texas with KB's, and then us lonely Eaton's. At least Trey was running some strong numbers for us Eaton's. Hopefully, some of you can make it out to the NMRA World Finals as well.

Luis it was good to meet you.....By the way I was the Redfire Procharger car! We have a few bugs still to work out, but we will get it! That was my first time out with the new combo and I am making a few changes for next time out. I hope to see you at some future races!

Jay it also nice to meet you.....you have your combo down that is for sure, VERY IMPRESSIVE! Just get some weight out of that pig and you will get your 9's that you want! I hope to see you and the rest of the Strictly boys at some future races.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread